So LONG 2020!!!! In this week’s show we reminisce over the crazy year and realize while it had its trying times, there were moments of fun to be had and lessons to be learned.
We share those moments with you along with how we plan to go into the New Year of 2021!!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- We share how Kim liked to keep everything as “normal” as possible while dealing with 2020 while Kalee took on some new hobbies
- To keep positive, turn off the news and limit social media
- We share how we tweaked some of our “normal” activities to go with the crazy 2020 year
- Going into the New Year, make it a point to make plans each week for something fun even if it’s a movie night at home
- Introducing our The Kim & Kalee Show Monthly Book Club idea!!! We are starting off with Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!