This week we took questions from our private online community, email subscribers, and family and friends to create a fun “Ask Us Anything” episode! We talked a lot about ways to stay positive and motivated — even when you’re not feeling full of willpower.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
This week was all about answering questions listeners sent in! You can also always send us a question for an upcoming episode at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here were the “Ask Us Anything” questions we received:
- What is it you think of when you have nothing left from the day, to get motivated and to push yourself when you have little left to get your workout done? – Wes
- What helps your willpower?! – Jamie
- Are there any foods that act as a trigger for you? You eat them and the whole day goes down from there? – Claudia
- You two always look so happy, do you ever get stressed or moody? 😀 – Claudia
- What helps you stay so positive?? – Shauna
- What books are you reading right now? Katie
- Favorite thing in Nashville? Or about the Nashville community? – LoveNashvilleShop on Instagram
If you missed part 1 of our At Home Series, listen to our Comfy at Home episode!
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!