Last week we asked our community to share about their best friends. We laughed and cried over the responses, and now we’re sharing a few on this week’s podcast.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Jessica had us near tears with her uplifting story and friendship with Pepin.
- Terri’s best friend is Cate, and we had to giggle over their poop updates. They’re definitely Grace & Frankie material!
- Joann also shared that her best friend is her husband of 37 years. She suggests that you should make sure your significant other is your best friend(…but we think sometimes a man can’t handle all we got to talk about.)
- Atta Ur told us about his best friend Jess. Because of their busy schedules, they do not meet very frequently but whenever they do, they eat all the junk food in the world and call it a ‘greet and cheat day’ — which we love!
- If you’d like to be featured on next week’s episode, let us know if you’ve experienced a “best friend break-up” — share how it made you feel, what happened, how you got over it, or anything else you think relates to the topic!
Show Us Your Best Friend!
- Reach out to Terri Pantuso
- Jessica Ayer’s blog is The Singing Widow
- Check out Atta at https://physiciansthrive.com
- Have you ever experienced a best friend breakup? If so, tell us about it below! We’ll be talking about our own break-ups on an upcoming show.
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!