This week we share Kim’s (or is it actually Kalee’s?) birth story! Every woman who has given birth has her own unique story to be shared. I share my quite dramatic one with you this week.
Highlights From This Week’s Show
- Kim didn’t get sick during pregnancy but only got nauseous twice from her favorite food
- Due to high blood pressure, Kim was induced a month early; had the highest Pitocin levels the nurses had ever seen, and still didn’t give birth until a month later. Kalee showing her stubborn streak early.
- Braxton Hicks can trick a girl into leaving a movie early.
- Kalee came into the world upside down…once again showing her uniqueness
- Getting an epidermal late into labor does matter – or at least it did in Kim’s case
- A gal is hungry after giving birth
- Would you like to learn more about podcasting? Sign up for our Webinar with Danny Ozment (our producer) on March 23rd at 11am CST/12pm EST
- Tell us your birth story in our group Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood or leave us a voice message using the orange button below, and we may feature you & your story on a future podcast!
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!