In today’s show, we’re going to give you a look into what we eat and share some examples of our favorite meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Our usual breakfast recipes include rice cake, American Dream nut butter, Kodiak protein pancakes, or Dave’s Killer Bread.
- We also like to cook chaffle in batches and put them in a fridge. It’s a good way to prep your meal, so if you feel too lazy to cook in the morning, simply toss one into the toaster.
- Oatmeal prep option #1: Mix with stevia, flaxseed, germ coconut and top them with pineapple and coconut flakes, or cinnamon and sugar.
- Oatmeal prep option #2: Mix it with a scoop of chocolate protein powder and 1-2 tablespoons of American Dream nut butter. That way, you’re getting your carbs, your protein, and some fat.
- The Dough Bar protein donuts are perfect for breakfast too!
- Lunch options: Grilled cheese sandwich, Quest spicy chili chips, and Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber tortillas with G Hughes Sugar-Free BBQ Sauce, with shredded chicken and top it with some jalapenos
- Making a pita pizza: Top it with marinara sauce, fresh tomatoes, mushrooms, onions, any of your normal pizza toppings.
- We make our own version of the Taco Bell nacho supreme as well as baked enchiladas made with Hormel beans and cheese
- Also, check out our own recipe called Nashville Hot chicken chili on www.soreyfitness.com
- Interview with Breanne Freeman
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!