In today’s show, we’re exploring elderberry syrup benefits & uses with Jessica Lohan from BellyBee Goods!
In this episode, you’ll also find out how much elderberry syrup you should take per day, how it affects the immune system, and where you can buy fresh, homemade elderberry syrup!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW, The Benefits & Uses of Elderberry Syrup:
- Jessica shared why she got into making her own Elderberry Syrup as a stay-at-home mom
- We learned how often & when is better to take Elderberry Syrup
- Jessica also shared the benefits of taking elderberry syrup at the onset of feeling the sniffles
Do you take Elderberry Syrup? If not, would you now?
Share your takeaways in our private Facebook Group, the BFF Sisterhood!
We also want your questions for next week’s episode! Send them now – email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jessica’s site BellyBeeGoods.com
- Jessica’s Instagram
- Jessica’s email: Bellybeegoods@gmail.com
- How to Make Elderberry Syrup
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!