Opinions are not very difficult to find. As the saying goes, everyone has one. The value of opinions can vary wildly. In today’s episode, we are going to discuss how to recognize valuable advice from the not-so-useful. We’ll also give you a few tips on how to seek out the correct people to help you along your chosen path.
HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Know who you are, clarify your goals, and don’t let anyone sway you.
- Someone else’s opinion may not be about you; it may be their insecurity projected onto you.
- Opinions can change as information changes, so don’t put too much stock in someone’s “today” opinion.
- Consider the source: Does the person giving you their opinion have any experience on the topic at hand?
- Mentors: find a trusted colleague in your field for guidance and advice.
- Keep your advisory circle small. Listening to too many people can make you wishy-washy.
OUR FAVORITE RESOURCES:
Personal Development to help with Confidence in Your Own Opinions & Decisions:
If you loved this week’s episode about our how to identify valued opinions, we know you’ll love our other shows too!
You can learn more about our podcast The Kim and Kalee Show here!
We talk about our lives, healthy habits, motivation, mindset, and so much more!
We also absolutely love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes if you have a second!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!