Today we’re revealing 17 keys to organize your life. We’ll explain how to dig into your goals, your habits, and your environment. If you’re feeling like you’re struggling with taking time for yourself or writing things down in a planner and honoring it, we’re going to give you some guidance on how to make and keep these changes. Listen close because we will also be providing you with additional resources.
Hey everybody! We are so glad you are here! If you’re new to our podcast or new to us, here’s a quick recap of who we are: we’re mother-daughter lifestyle influencers living in Nashville, sharing tips on mindset, entrepreneurship, healthy living, and traveling.
Grab Our Free Goal Setting Guide
- Begin with acknowledging your mindset and know why you want to change.
- One of our favorite quotes to live by is “I’ll take care of me if you’ll take care of you because then you can take care of each other.”
- Remember to just do your best. Be realistic and give yourself grace.
- Never forget, “You’re not going to be everybody’s cup of tea.” As the saying goes, “You might be somebody shot of whiskey.” So, just be you and be the best you can be!
You may also like our 26 Best Home Organization Tips with Quick and Inexpensive Hacks!
Our Favorite Resources to Organize Your Life
- Boundaries Updated and Expanded Edition: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life
- The Four Agreements: A Practical Guide to Personal Freedom
- The Art of Exceptional Living Audio
Listen to The Kim and Kalee Show Each Week!
Are you currently subscribed to The Kim and Kalee Show? If not, we’d love to have you subscribe to the podcast today!
If you loved this week’s hacks to organize your life, we bet you’ll love our future episodes as well!
We’re excited to hear about your monthly goals – whether they are focused on your relationships, health, spiritual connection, or career!
We’ll also be sharing more inspiration and motivation to help you reach your stretch goals in the coming episodes!
We’d also be so tickled if you left us a glowing review on iTunes!
The reviews are how people can find us, and we also get so much joy out of reading why you love the show!
How to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
How do you organize your life?
Do you have an idea for a future show?
Let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com