Today, we discuss THREE things you need to figure out before you decide what your ideal diet is.
We look at the foods you like, when you like to eat them, and how to make it fit into your lifestyle, and then the results! So which plan is the best for you?! Find out by tuning into the show 🙂
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- The Keto and Low Carb High Fat Diet – 70% of your calories are coming from fats. Intermittent fasting can be a thing on its own. But many people pair their keto diet with this because it makes it easier for them.
- The Whole30 diet is like an elimination diet where you cut out the nuts, grains, dairy, and legumes for 30 days. Once you start to feel better, you can start adding back in those food groups you’ve eliminated. It’s a good way to see what your body reacts to better.
- Nutrisystem – you can have basically anything that you want. There are no foods labeled good or bad. It’s just about the right portions!
- The Eat Clean Diet – you’re eating things that are from the earth, everything organic, no chemicals, nothing processed.
- The Macro Diet – These are the proteins, carbs, and fat in your diet and you need to track your calories with it.
- Finding the ideal diet all comes down to what’s ideal for YOU! And the 3 factors in choosing your ideal diet are – money, time, and social aspect.
- Whatever diet you choose, you need to have a plan, and you can tweak that plan based on those three factors.
- There’s a stigma about 1200 calories. But you’ve got to find your range.
- The results are going to be the best from the diet you stick to.
- Promo Codes
- Episode #99 How Michelle Lost 41 lbs with Nutrisystem
- Nutrisystem Inside Guide
- Keto Quick Start Guide
- Whole 30 Guide
- Macro Guide
- 80/20 Diet
- Clean Eating Guide
- Episode 41 Breanne Freeman on Macros & Muscles
- Episode 97 Ashley Bowman on Fitness & Food
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!