In this episode, we share how mornings set the tone for your day & how a great morning routine is essential to goals & building the life you want.
We’ve found when doing a morning routine consistently, morning after morning, success hitting goals & creating the life you want is much more achievable and less overwhelming.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Our morning routines that we do every day.
- A reminder: Don’t be afraid of change. You will change but maybe it’s for the best.
- Why we think it’s important to set boundaries.
- Our thoughts on why you need a gratitude journal.
If you’re struggling to get up early, you might also like our How to Wake Up Early (& Not Hate It) post!
- Miracle Morning (A Sample Morning Routine)
- Beth Moore’s Day by Day Growing in Your Faith
- Beth Moore’s Jesus the One and Only
- Beth Moore’s David
- Priscilla Shirer’s Fervent
- Mark Batterson’s Draw the Circle
- Andy Andrews’s The Noticer
- Boundaries by Henry Cloud
You can also find our exact Morning Routine HERE!
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!