We live just outside of Nashville, Tennessee, and so, today, we’re putting our city in the spotlight. Get a taste of Nashville as we walk you through the city like locals do.
We’re going to share with you a few things about Nashville that a lot of people probably don’t know about. So if you’re thinking of visiting or moving to Nashville anytime soon, then at least you could come prepared!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- We know you’re not a local if you mispronounce places inTennessee like Nashville, Demonbreun, Mount Juliet, Lebanon, and Lafayette.
- We don’t wear cowboy boots and hats because it’s freakin’ hot and it’s super humid!
- Traffic is really bad – it’s something to consider if you’re thinking of moving here.
- Nope, not a whole lot of Italian places here. But we’ve got great barbecues and hot chicken.
- People used to come here for bachelorette parties and they wear the little tiaras and the white dresses and stuff, but there’s NO free drinks in Nashville anymore.
- Recommend places for great biscuits: Kitchen Notes & Loveless Cafe. For great food in general: Fifth + Broadway
- Why you should avoid using a parking garage
- Some great places we recommend and some places you want to probably avoid
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!