In this episode, we’re kicking off a new series, Reset & Simplify Your Life! Today, we’re laying the foundation for success by identifying your priorities in life. You’ll learn: why priorities matter, how to choose your priorities, and how to use the Wheel of Life to see balance in your life.
We’re kicking off our series by talking about priorities! Over the next few weeks, we’ll build on this topic and address goals, productivity, mindset, and more to help you make this your best year ever (even amid all of the junk 2020 has thrown at you!).
Why Priorities Matter
- Once you know what’s most important to you, you’ll be able to make better discussions quickly.
- You’ll be less likely to look back with regrets of “missing the point”.
- We often feel overwhelmed when we have too many important things going at once. Prioritizing them helps us create calm and focus.
- You’ll be less likely to burn out when you know your priorities.
When coming up with your priorities in life – ask yourself:
- WHO and WHAT are the most important to me?
- HOW do I want to view my life at the end?
Using the Wheel of Life
The Wheel of Life offers a visual show-and-tell how you’re doing in the major aspects of life, as well as, cultivate self-discipline and consistency.
This tool especially helpful if you feel STUCK in one area of your life.
Our Favorite Resources:
- Fervent by Priscilla Shirer
- Born to Win by Zig Ziglar
- Join our BFF Sisterhood Community on Facebook
- Get Your Priorities Worksheet Here
You won’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the Reset & Simplify Your Life series!!
We’re sharing only the BEST lessons we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!