Today we’re going to talk about some of our favorite tools to help you save time & boost productivity! We will discuss everything from organizing your workload to eliminating distractions. Plus, we share why we believe making time for yourself is crucial; and we bask in the beauty of delegating.
Here are a few highlights from our episode:
- Plan for your workweek. Whether you use Google Calendar or a task app such as Asana – keep track of work and personal to-dos.
- Power blocking: When scheduling tasks ensure to block enough time to complete the item and set a timer.
- Turn off all distractions. Yes, this means turning off your phone too.
- Don’t be afraid to outsource or delegate tasks you don’t want to do, including grocery shopping, house cleaning, or washing your car.
- Meal prep! Make your grocery list, organize your ingredients, or prepare ahead of time.
Here are our favorite productivity resources:
- Screentime App
- Freshly Meal Delivery Review
- Veestro Meal Delivery Review
- Factor Meal Delivery Review
- Instacart grocery delivery
- Breanne’s site
- Brene Brown
If you loved this week’s episode on ways to save time and boost productivity, we know you’ll love our other shows too!
You can learn more about our podcast The Kim and Kalee Show here!
We talk about our lives, healthy habits, motivation, mindset, and so much more!
We also absolutely love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes if you have a second!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!