As part of our At Home this Fall series, we are excited to have had the chance to chat with Suze Yalof Schwartz about at home meditations.
Suze is the creator of the Unplug Meditation app, Unplug studio in Los Angeles, and author of Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation For Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- If you can breathe, you can meditate.
- You’ll realize meditation is “working” if you stop for a period. You’ll find that you crave it.
- Meditation could help you with instead of being reactive, you can be thoughtful in responses.
- Only 3 things happen in meditation, and believe it or not, thinking is one of things.
- The 3 things that happen in meditation are: breathing, letting it go & being present, and when your mind wonders, bring it back to the breath.
- Stress is a killer. Meditation is a scientifically proven to reduce stress & limit anxiety
- Meditation is easy & fun.
- Easy way to begin a meditation routine is start your meditation after a workout each day.
- Start with short meditations and work up.
If you missed part 1 of our At Home Series, listen to our Comfy at Home episode!
If you want to dig deeper, check out our full post We Tried Beachbody’s Unstress- 21 Days Meditation Review.
You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like some help picking out the best workout program to incorporate with your new meditation routine!
- Beachbody on Demand to access Unstress Meditations (Try it free for 14 days. Select the 3 month membership for that option)
- Download the Unplug Meditation app
- Unplug Meditation website
- Follow Unplug Meditation on Instagram @unplugmeditation
- Unplug: A Simple Guide to Meditation For Busy Skeptics and Modern Soul Seekers by Suze Yalof Schwartz
- Follow Suze on Facebook
- Follow Suze on Instagram @suzeyalofschwartz
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!