Have you ever seen a Facebook ad or gotten an email about some game-changing opportunity or service? Today, we’re sharing what to do before buying a course or service so that you only invest in things that will truly move your business forward! (This will also save you so much time and money!!)
There are many training courses and services available to help you build your business; it’s often difficult to navigate through them all. And, with many resources being available for free, there can be a question of whether or not the paid services are worth the cost.
In this episode, we’ll offer you insight, advice, and questions you should ask before jumping into that next new course or service option! We’ll also briefly touch on whether or not that investment is worth your time and your money.
HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Why you should look to the actual experts in your field. (Hint: anyone can say they know what they are teaching and market themselves well).
- Do your due diligence and research the coach/trainer offering the course or service. Look at their own business. Are they able to implement what they claim they can teach you?
- Some thoughts on seeking out former clients/students for testimonials.
- Before making a purchase, consider the timing. Do you have the time to invest in the training?
- Know your motivation and consider your return on investment.
- Do you need a coach or a product or service? When hiring a coach may be more beneficial than only taking a course.
Courses & Services We Love
Some of our best investments in trainings:
- Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy
- Chalene Johnson’s Marketing Impact Academy
- Matt Molen’s Email on AutoPilot
- Darren Hardy’s Insane Productivity
- Jeff Walker’s Product Launch Formula
- Danny Ozment and Emerald City Productions for podcast production
- More great resources found on right here on our website!
If you loved this week’s episode about our what to do before buying a course or service, we know you’ll love our other shows too!
You can learn more about our podcast The Kim and Kalee Show here!
We talk about our lives, healthy habits, motivation, mindset, and so much more!
We also absolutely love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes if you have a second!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!