With Thanksgiving right around the corner, it’s time to start planning out your home cooked and delicious menu. And with all of these amazing Keto Thanksgiving recipes to choose from, you can rest easy knowing that it’s 100% possible to stay on track with your Keto diet and lifestyle.
We’ve grabbed some of the best Keto Thanksgiving recipes out there and are certain that you’re going to agree. From side dishes, main entrees, and desserts, you’re about to be able to plan out your entire Thanksgiving feast in a matter of moments.
What can you eat on Thanksgiving that’s keto?
This is the best part! There are so many great recipes out there that you don’t have to truly limit yourself on much. Think desserts, bread, main meals, and even some delicious gravy…all is possible when you find that perfect keto recipes.
Do the holidays have to wreak havoc on your keto lifestyle?
Absolutely not. And although you might have some temptations along the way, you have what it takes to stay strong and stay on the Keto path.
If you need a little bit of motivation, here are some reasons to say “no” to the foods that you know aren’t good for your keto lifestyle.
- You’ve put a lot of hard work into your body and health
- The holiday time passes quickly but the food choices tend to stick around longer
- Eating foods that don’t align with your eating goals will do nothing but frustrate you in the long run
Those are just a few of the reasons that it’s important to stay strong. And now that you know you can pass on that basket of rolls, have fun drooling over all these delicious Keto Thanksgiving recipes that are totally fine to enjoy!
Keto Thanksgiving Appetizers and Side Dishes
- Above: Spinach Salad with Bacon (20 Minute Prep)
- Roasted Radishes (10 Minute Prep)
- Keto Cauliflower Mashed Potatoes (10 Minute Prep)
- Broccoli Rabe (5 Minute Prep)
- Above: Keto Cornbread (5 Minute Prep)
- Keto Cauliflower, Bacon & Jalapeño Mac & Cheese (15 Minute Prep)
- Eggplant Gratin with Feta Cheese (15 Minute Prep)
You may also like 22+ Best Keto Crockpot Recipes &Easy Low Carb Meals Ready Fast!
Keto Thanksgiving Main Dishes
- Above: Mustard Chicken (15 Minute Prep)
- Instant Pot Turkey Breast with Garlic Butter Gravy (10 Minute Prep)
- Easy Cast Iron Whole Roasted Chicken (30 Minute Prep)
- Garlic Herb Pork Loin with Mushroom Wine Sauce (15 Minute Prep)
Keto Stuffing Recipes
- Above: Keto Stuffing (20 Minute Prep)
- Herb Sausage Stuffing (10 Minute Prep)
- Low Carb and Keto Stuffing (5 Minute Prep)
- Cauliflower Rice Thanksgiving Stuffing (5 Minute Prep)
Easy Keto Thanksgiving Desserts
- Above: Keto Pumpkin Pie (25 Minute Prep)
- Keto Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Bites (20 Minute Prep)
- No Bake Keto Pecan Cheesecake (30 Minutes)
- Peanut Butter Pie (15 Minute Prep)
- Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake (15 Minute Prep)
- Keto Sugar-Free Pecan Pie (5 Minute Prep)
- Above: Keto Cupcakes (5 Minute Prep)
- Coconut Love Pumpkin Pie Bars (10 Minute Prep)
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake (10 Minute Prep)
Keto Thanksgiving Cranberry Recipes
- Above: Sugar Free Low Carb Cranberry Sauce (20 Minute Prep)
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce (15 Minute Prep)
As you can see from all these amazing Keto Thanksgiving recipes, you won’t be missing out on anything at all! If you don’t necessarily need low carb Thanksgiving ideas, you may also like these healthy ideas we love at Thanksgiving!
Love these ideas? Pin it for later!
Don’t Skip the Keto Leftovers!
Everyone loves Thanksgiving leftovers, right?! Make yourself a great lunch for the next day with some of these great containers.
Here are a few of our favorite meal prep containers!
- Collapsible Silicone Containers
- LunchBots Thermos
- Stasher Bags(like a resealable ziplock)
- Everest Cooler Lunchbox