We love Built Boost to get our water in, for extra energy, and immune system support! The powder mix-ins dissolve into your water easily and are packed with essential vitamins and super plants! Making this habit an easy, fun one to commit to! (Grab 10% off with our Built Boost coupon code: KIMANDKALEE)
What is Built Boost?
Built Boost is a powder mix drink packed with 11 essential vitamins, super foods, and no caffeine! It helps provide sustainable, natural energy, and we’re in love with the flavors! They also have immune+ varieties to help support your immune system.
Is Built Boost healthy?
We’ve found that Built Boost is a great way to get in our vitamins, super foods, and water! With that said, it does have stevia in it which may be an issue for some people.
How to Use It
It’s super easy to use this mix powder! You just mix it into your water each day. We like to mix it in a 25 oz shaker cup.
Built Boost Flavors Taste Test
- Red Ruby – Red Ruby is our favorite! It’s a mix of strawberry, lemon, passionfruit, and elderberry!
- Cloud Nine – This flavor is very grape-y! It’s a mix of grape, blackberry, and elderberry.
- Tropical Twist – If you like a piña colada, you’ll love this blend of coconut, pineapple, and banana.
- Cool Breeze – This one is suppose to be a mix of peach and black cherry, but it tastes like a Pixie Stick to us. (We aren’t complaining either!)
- Smooth Operator – The blend of orange and apricot is so yummy!! This is our 2nd favorite!
- Root Beer Float – This is exactly what it says – root beer.
Immune+ Built Boost
They also just released a new immune+ line that has all of the same vitamins and super foods, as well as, zinc, manganese, and Echinacea extract.
- Pomegranate Green Apple – It’s a dark red color and tastes like a blend of pomegranate and apple versus just strong apple.
- Apricot Pineapple – This one is my favorite! If you love citrus type flavors, you’ll love this one!
- Lemon Lime – This was my least favorite. It’s kind of like a bad, flat Sprite.
Drink Mix Nutrition Facts
The original variety contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acide, Rhodiola Root Extract, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin, Stevia Extract (Reb A), and Color.
The Immune+ line also has zinc, manganese, and Echinacea extract.
Where can you buy Built Boost?
You can only buy it online through their website right now. You can get 10% using our Built Boost coupon code KIMANDKALEE though!
You can also get cashback through Rakuten! You’ll want to sign up for Rakuten, type in Built Bar in their search bar, then click shop. When you check out use the code KIMANDKALEE to save 10%!
You may also like our Built Bar Review!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.