If you’re looking for a fun idea for your birthday boy — these boy activities for a birthday party are perfect! These birthday party ideas are both memorable and creative, and they’re perfect for ages 5 and older.
Finding cute decorations and making a delicious cake is only part of planning an amazing kid’s birthday party.
You also have to have some fun activities planned!
With the help of these awesome games and activities for a boy’s birthday party, you’ll have everything you need to host the party of the year.
Another idea would be to do a pool party!
We love the idea of letting the kids swim all day and ending the night with a pool movie night! You could keep the food and desserts easy — hot dogs, birthday cake, and ice cream!
If you have a larger guest list, a local park could be a great idea.
Both younger and older children can enjoy the park, and you could do a simple game of flashlight tag after it gets dark!
You could also choose to make your venue your activity.
A petting zoo is great for little kids, and ice skating is a great party idea for older kids.
Other Boy Activities for a Birthday Party
- Create a fun obstacle course for the kids
- If all of the guests have bikes, you could go for a bike ride
- Painting can be another fun activity!
More Birthday Party Tips
- Make sure to finalize the number of children coming to plan for food and activities
- Grab cute party favors at the Dollar Store or Dollar Tree to save money
- Keep in mind that parks and venues may have time limits you can stay
- Outdoor activities can be a great option if it’s a large party!
With a little planning and creativity, you can plan an awesome birthday party for your child without spending a lot of money! We hope these ideas inspire you!
You may also like:
- 37 Cool Outdoor Birthday Party Ideas for Tweens
- 50 Best Pajama Party Ideas for a Fun Sleepover
- 29 Best Pulled Pork Sides (What to Serve With BBQ)
- 31+ Perfect Side Dishes to Serve with Ham and Cheese Sandwiches