Whether you have small children, tweens, or teens, these Father’s Day Questions for kids are a great way to make the day special!
Below, you’ll find our printable Father’s Day questionnaire for younger kids and interview questions for the older ones!
Finding fun ways to celebrate the holidays is a great way to make things memorable for your kids. So, when Father’s Day rolls around, why not make things a little more interesting?
With the help of these funny Father’s Day questions for kids to ask, you can get a good laugh while you celebrate Dad.
Each of these questions is designed to learn more about dad while also prompting some silly answers at the same time!
Father’s Day Questions for Younger Kids
If you have younger children, a fun activity is to ask them a few questions about their dad. If they’re old enough to write, we love this free printable Father’s Day questionnaire for them to fill out.
- What is your dad’s name?
- How old is your dad?
- What is your dad’s favorite food?
- What makes your dad happy?
- What does your dad do?
- What’s your favorite thing to do with your dad?
This could also be a super cute elementary school class or Sunday School activity for Father’s Day. It makes the perfect gift for Father’s Day, too!
3 Fun Ideas for Including Funny Father’s Day Questions
1. Print out the questions.
Print the questions out and cut each question into a strip of paper. Fold the paper up and put it in a bowl or hat, then let your kids take turns asking Dad a question.
2. Ask around the dinner table.
Get the conversation going at your Father’s Day dinner with the help of these questions. Take turns asking dad questions to learn more about him and get a good laugh while you eat.
3. Record the answers.
Don’t forget to pull out your cell phone to record the answers to each of these funny questions.
Your kids will love having these keepsake questions when they grow up.
Along with these ideas, we also put together a list of 35 Fun Father Daughter Date Ideas for Tweens & Teens you may like!
Why Your Kids Should Interview Their Dad
We love the idea of older kids learning more about their dad on Father’s Day, and their simple questions can be a fun way to deepen their relationship.
Your kids are sure to get a kick out of the answers to each of these silly questions.
50+ Father’s Day Questions for Kids To Ask Their Dad
The hardest thing about this Father’s Day survey is picking out which questions you want to ask!
- What was your favorite cartoon to watch when you were a kid?
- How did you trick Mom into marrying you?
- Who was your childhood hero?
- What was the dumbest thing you did as a kid?
- Are you intimidated by how cool your kids are?
- What about me do you brag to your friends about?
- If you could be on a reality TV show, which show would you be on?
- What do you do when you have the house to yourself?
- What was the least cool thing about you as a kid?
- If you were a professional wrestler, what would your name be?
- What is the most embarrassing thing your mom or dad ever did to you?
- What was the funniest thing you and your friends did when you were kids?
- Do you have an embarrassing memory from high school?
- What food do you hate the most?
- Who is your favorite cartoon character?
- What is your favorite book?
- What has been your biggest accomplishment?
- Who is the funniest person in your family?
- What was your favorite vacation?
- What is the worst advice you were ever given?
- If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
- What is the funniest prank you’ve ever pulled?
- Did you ever get in big trouble as a kid? What did you do?
- Have you had a favorite age to be?
- If you could have a superpower, what superpower would you want?
- How did you rebel against your parents growing up?
- If you could choose any profession, what would your dream job be?
- What emoji would best describe you?
- If you could be a character in any book or movie, what character would you be?
- What is the biggest adventure you’ve ever been on?
- What is something you thought would be a big deal as a kid, but actually wasn’t once you were an adult?
- What toppings would you add to make the best pizza ever.
- What was your favorite movie as a kid?
- What is something that makes you feel old?
- Would you rather travel back in time to meet your ancestors or into the future to meet future family members?
- What is something on your bucket list that you haven’t completed yet?
- What is one band or song you like that you’re embarrassed to admit?
- What would be the title of your autobiography?
- Did you ever have an imaginary friend?
- Which TV dad do you strive to be the most like?
- What is something silly that always makes you laugh?
- What is your favorite smell?
- If you could relive any day from your childhood, which day would you pick?
- What did you do on your very first date?
- What was your favorite thing to wear when you were a kid?
- If your life was a video game, what cheat code would you want most?
- What were you obsessed with when you were younger?
- Did you ever get in trouble at school for something you were wearing?
- What sport were you bad at as a kid?
- What is something you hated doing as a kid but like to do now?
- What would you do if you could live forever?
- What is the worst gift you’ve ever given to someone?
- Did you have any funny nicknames growing up?
- How long would you survive a zombie apocalypse?
- If you could be any animated character, who would you be?
As you’re putting together your Father’s Day celebration this year, don’t forget to give your kids this list of questions to ask their dad!
You could also make this into a Grandpa Questionnaire!
You may also like this list of 50 movies to watch with your dad on Father’s Day as well!