Our March book club pick was one of our very favorite books The Noticer by one of our all-time favorite authors, New York Times bestselling author, Andy Andrews!!
We were beyond thrilled for the chance to talk to Andy, and we had a blast even with some wi-fi difficulties! (never fails, right?! Get to talk to one of your mentors, and well, God reminds you who ultimately is in control.)
Get Your Copy of The Noticer by Andy Andrews here!
Andy is author of more than 25 books including The Noticer, The Noticer Returns, and his latest Just Jones: Sometimes a Thing is Impossible…Until it’s Actually Done.
You may have seen or even heard Andy before. He’s made over 200 appearances on national television. He’s also done over 1,000 radio interviews, and you just may have heard portions of his speeches played on SiriusXM’s comedy channels!!
Also, very cool to note, Andy has been to the White House on several occasions and has spoken at the request of 4 different presidents of the United States.
Aside from all of that, Andy is just a laid-back guy who we were so honored to meet and were even invited to join his Blue Plate Special show next time we are in Orange Beach!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
We asked & chatted with Andy about:
- We actually heard your story before picking up The Traveler’s Gift and then The Noticer. Can you talk a little bit about how you decided to take control of your choices when everything felt so bleak?
- Jones’ perspective of things is so amazing and unique. When he says something, it’s like a light bulb goes off like something was obvious, but it’s easy to “stop noticing” things too. How do you keep your noticing-muscle strong?
- Jones has such a great sense of humor. Does it match your own?
- What would his (Jones’s) take be on all of the changes we’ve seen since the pandemic? Would he have any wisdom to share for our country right now?
- You do such an amazing job weaving in Christianity through storytelling. Has your faith always been a cornerstone for you?
- We know you’re a big reader just from the books you mention in your books, do you have any favorites you think everyone should read?
- We would be kicking ourselves if we didn’t ask, what’s your favorite food in the Orange Beach area?
- What are you working on now?
Get The Noticer
- Check out more about Andy & get his books on his site: AndyAndrews.com
Don’t forget to get April’s Book Club book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy!!
April’s Book Club book: The Compound Effect
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!