As part of our Reset & Simplify Your Life series, we thought it would be fun to share an interview with our friend Charlene Bazarian! She is someone who sets goals and is so driven! She successfully lost 100 lbs and has maintained her healthy weight for years.
Since her weight loss, she’s started FBJFIT and has been featured in Good Housekeeping and several other well-known publications!
Now, she’s sharing her fun, but firm, fitness and diet tips with us, as well as, her thousands of followers!
Here are a few highlights from the episode:
- Charlene Bazarian shares her weight loss story and the moment it all changed for her.
- Your family and friends will have to adjust to your new lifestyle – give them time, but stay true to your goals!
- Watch your B.L.T.S – Bites, Licks, Tastes, and Sips! These calories add up!
- She personally weighs daily and gives herself a 3lb cushion within her goal weight.
- Having easy swaps likes noodles or a protein bar can be helpful in sticking to your weight loss goals.
You can also watch our interview!
You can reach Charlene on:
You won’t want to miss the upcoming episodes of the Reset & Simplify Your Life series!!
We’re sharing only the BEST lessons we’ve learned over the past 10 years!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!