When it comes to getting results, consistency matters!
And if you’re not seeing results, it’s probably because you’re not being consistent somewhere. The key is to just do it over and over and over.
It only takes 1% change to really see a huge change in your life.
And today, we’ll try to help you find those 1% changes that you can start making in your life – whether in terms of food, money, or relationships.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Consistency is like flying an airplane – even if you’re only off your trajectory by 1%, you’re not going to end up to your desired destination. You have to make sure you’re 100% on track all the time.
- Not following your plan can throw you off from hitting your goal. But if you incorporate these little things most people would consider inconsistent as part of your consistent plan, then you are still sticking to it.
- The compound effect comes down to being mindful.
- How to be consistent with food: Find a plan that works for you consistently. Track it right. Know your calorie goal and your protein goal. Plan out at least a couple of days and make sure you hit your water goal so you will feel full longer.
- How to be consistent with money: Track how much you’re spending and how much you’re saving.
- How to get rid of retail therapy: Unsubscribe from emails, delete the online shopping app on your phone, and stop sitting on social media for too long.
- Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- May’s Kim & Kalee Show Book Club Pick: Audacious by Beth Moore
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!