Have you felt like you’ve been dealing with anxiety? If so, today’s episode of The Kim and Kalee Show is for you! We’re going to discuss the differences in fear and anxiety and how you can spot the signs and symptoms.
We are talking about How To Deal with Anxiety with Marriage and Relationship Specialist and Counselor, Terri Allen Atwood. Terri is a published writer, speaker, and teacher who sees clients for premarital anxiety, depression, grief, women’s issues, stepfamilies and spiritual concerns.
One of the biggest takeaways from our talk is when Terri shared the personal way she’s handled her own anxiety.
HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS EPISODE:
- Understand why it’s normal to have some type of anxiety.
- How to recognize when you’re feeling anxious and identify these triggers.
- When there are too many expectations placed on us, usually as children, an anxiety disorder called OCD comes forth.
- Learn when it’s time to talk to a professional about your anxiety.
OUR FAVORITE RESOURCES:
Subscribe to The Kim and Kalee Show!
If you loved this week’s episode with Terri about dealing with anxiety, we know you’ll love our other shows too!
You can learn more about our podcast The Kim and Kalee Show here!
We talk about our lives, healthy habits, motivation, mindset, and so much more!
We also absolutely love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes if you have a second!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!