How do you make the right and the best food choices right after the holidays or major life events where you felt you went a little off track?
Today, we’re giving you some tips on how to keep it as normal as possible.
Things can happen that take you out of your already wacky life and make it a little bit wackier – and that could last for a little while. But you know things have got to stop at some point.
In this show, we give you our 3 tips that help us get & stay on track!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Tip #1: Manage your expectations and keep your expectations within reason, but don’t go extreme. Be realistic about your priority.
- Tip #2: Make a plan. Set a time period and allow yourself some leeway to get your butt back in gear, but not a whole month. Give yourself a grace period of around 2-3 days, but not a whole month.
- Tip #3: Tell your buddy what your plan is. It’s very beneficial to have an accountability partner to help you get and stay on track.
- Planning and the buddy system go hand-in-hand. You can plan events together to keep you motivated.
- Be comfortable in your own body but be sure to be mindful of your health.
- Make room for allowances. If you’re attending a party on a Friday, then adjust what you’re going to eat the next day.
- Our Listener Special: 55% Off Our Meal Plans, Sugar Detox, Keto Recipes, & 7 Unique Bonuses
- Paramount+ Free Trial
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!