Today, we’re talking about five healthy exercise hacks when you’re short on time. Sure, we all get busy throughout the day, but it’s all a matter of being intentional because if there’s a will, there’s definitely more than one way!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Tip #1: Look at your week ahead. You need a system because your calendar can be your best friend only if you adhere to it. And your habit tracker can be your best friend if you have allowed enough time to do each task per day.
- Tip #2: Make your time work for you. Re-evaluate your time and make sure you are still keeping happy. And is it how you really want to spend it? Make sure you’re spending your time effectively and beneficially at home or at leisure.
- Tip #3: Work your exercise in your daily routines and activities. Safely park as far away as you can so you can walk. And be sure to walk quickly to boost your heart rate! If you’re watching TV, do some burpees or jumping jacks in between commercial breaks. Or do push-ups every time you come out of the bathroom. Be creative!
- Tip #4: Food first, workout second. Food is really where you get most of the results. Think about what you spend on caffeinated drinks in the middle of the day.
- Tip #5: Make sure you’re getting enough sleep. Don’t sacrifice sleep in order to get a workout in.
Bonus tip: Squeeze in your workout somewhere! Set a goal to work out either early in the morning or at least do yoga before going to bed.
- Our Listener Special: 55% Off Our Meal Plans, Sugar Detox, Keto Recipes, & 7 Unique Bonuses
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!