In today’s episode, we have a special guest with us, Jake Dillard!! Jake is Kalee’s husband & a good sport in always letting us do our own things. Both Kalee & Jake share things that they have learned about life after being married.
HERE ARE A FEW HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR EPISODE:
- Both Kalee & Jake share things that they have learned about life after being married.
- Jake had traveled to almost all 50 states without really seeing them. Kalee has taught him how.
- Jake has a knack for knowing the names of movies and songs given just one line.
- Kalee has learned more about Alabama football than most men! #rolltide
- Kalee has learned to accept her “weird”.
- Kim learns in this episode that Spider-man doesn’t actually create his own webs!
We’d love to know your priorities and feedback on our Facebook group – BFF Sisterhood too!
You don’t want to miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!