Worried about not having weights and equipment at home? We’re sharing two of our favorite programs – LIIFT4 and Body Beast. Both of them are great programs that you can do at home if you’re looking to build muscles. We hope you’d find the one that would fit your schedule and your goals.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- It’s definitely a good thing to lift heavy. You’re not going to get she-hulk muscles, but you’re just going to keep your muscle tone. So don’t be afraid to lift heavy!
- You can’t tighten loose skin, but you can build the muscle underneath it.
- Body Beast is a 90-day program, consisting of three phases. Then you can pick either the Huge calendar or the Lean calendar. They have different types of sets you can do.
- They have a meal plan as well. But if you’ve already found something that works for you, stick with that.
- Body Beast equipment: dumbbells, stability ball, bench or step, EZ bar or barbell, pull-up bar, and band (optional)
- LIIFT4 is an eight-week program, where you get your workout four days a week. Each workout is unique. You do some strength training, then some HIIT, and then it finishes off with a core and stretch. Every program has everything in it!
- Budget an hour for Body Beast. While LIIFT4 takes 30-45 minutes to do it.
- LIIFT4 equipment: mat and dumbbells
- First Access to the New LIIFT4 program coming out in July!!
- Body Beast Full Review
- LIIFT4 Full Review
- Beachbody Performance Supplements Review
- Take a screenshot of our podcast, tag us @thekimandkaleeshow, and share on Instagram (for a possible goodie).
- Don’t miss our Foodie Friday videos!! Check out the Coke Zero Starlight tasting!
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!