Is watching movies one of your strategies for thriving during the pandemic? Some theaters are opening now, but not everyone is ready to go yet. There are probably still a lot of things we all need to comply with – present a permit, wear masks, or whatever rules they have to book a seat. Why not have movie nights at home?
It’s the holiday season once again, and we’re going to see you on The Kim & Kalee Show back in January 2022 – but – we’re so thrilled to share with you our newest podcast called Movie Nights at Home. We will make sure you won’t miss out on going to the theater, and enjoy staying at home with a total movie experience!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- “Just Go With It” and “When Harry Met Sally” are two of our favorite films. What’s yours?
- Jake is joining us on the Movie Nights at Home Podcast. We’ll be sharing not only our friendly opinions, but we’re also giving you some snack ideas to complete the experience.
- Be sure to listen to the trailer as well as the first episode of Movie Nights at Home. And then if you really like it, make sure to subscribe so you can listen to it every Monday.
- Before we take a break, tell us what you want to hear in the New Year!! We’d love to hear some ideas from you so we can make The Kim & Kalee Show a better fit for you!
- AND check out MovieNightsatHome.com the inspiration for our Movie Nights at Home Podcast!!
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
Select “Ratings and Review”
Click “Write a Review”
Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!