There are several ways you may be cutting down on your NEAT (Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis) – especially when you’re on the computer most of your time.
In this episode, find out ways you can stay NEAT active even when you’re just inside the house.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Non-Exercise Activity Thermogenesis refers to all the activities that you do when you’re not sleeping. It means you’re always burning calories, whether you’re fidgeting, exercising, or walking around.
- Get up and do something to keep your NEAT up such as walking the dog, washing the clothes, cooking, cleaning the house, and doing other chores around the house.
- If you’re not keen on housework, do things like walking your dog, going up and down the steps, or walking back and forth when brushing your teeth.
- The best step days are errand days like grocery shopping.
- There are all kinds of ways to get your NEAT in, you just have to be mindful of it!
- NEAT not only benefits your body but also your brain because it enhances your creativity.
- Our Listener Special: 55% Off Our Meal Plans, Sugar Detox, Keto Recipes, & 7 Unique Bonuses
- Paramount+ Free Trial
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!