We’re back! Today, we’re sharing about our unique mother-daughter friendship and the qualities of good friends.
We’ll also dig into how to make friends as an introvert plus share several fun best friend bucket list ideas!
If you are new to our podcast or to us, first, we are so glad you are here! And second, we are mother-daughter lifestyle influencers living in Nashville, sharing tips on mindset, entrepreneurship, healthy living, and traveling.
A Few Highlights from Episode 29:
- Why we feel a little weird about people wanting us on a RealityTV show
- Our mother-daughter friendship helps us save the environment
- Learn how we are kind of like avocados—the yummy handmade guac at the table
- How we make friends outside of each other
- Making friends and keeping them as an introvert is possible
- Bucket list ideas you can do with your best friend
We want to give a special thanks to Katie, Sue and Amber for encouraging us to start the podcast again!
You can check them out at:
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you currently subscribed to The Kim and Kalee Show? If not, we’d love to have you subscribe to the podcast today!
We share our best tips on healthy living, fitness, and living your best life each week, and it’s a lot of fun! We’d love to have you join in our conversation!
And if you’re feeling the love on our topic of qualities of a good friend, we’d be so grateful if you left us a glowing review on iTunes!
The reviews are how people can find us, and we also get so much joy out of reading why you love the show!
How to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have feedback on this episode or an idea for an upcoming show?
Leave us a comment below! (After leaving that iTunes review of course! *Wink wink*)