Today, we talk about our goals and daily habits and how they’ve changed in the last 5 to 10 years. We actually started setting goals about 9 years ago – so we’ve had our share of embarrassing, unnecessary goals as well as the super attainable ones.
What are your goals? They can be big, audacious goals, but remember, they have to mean something to you. It’s also important to set intentions because they’re going to help you achieve those goals.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Not all goals are supposed to be necessarily realistic, but they should be somewhat attainable. You should be able to believe it and do it. Otherwise, it’s just a dream.
- You’re probably not going to have the most perfect experience because you’re going to learn from it.
- There’s a discrepancy in what we’ve been told to want and what we really want and what will make us happy.
- You’ve got to find the balance. You have to be responsible but you also don’t want to be depriving yourself of things you enjoy.
- The more we’ve set goals, the more we realize that you need to have to be well-rounded – the material, the financial, the spiritual, relationships, your health, etc. – and plan out each part.
- Go through each one of your goals, ask yourself – does this align with your priorities?
- People overestimate what they can accomplish in a year, and underestimate what they can accomplish in a decade.
- We’re setting our intentions for the upcoming week. And we figure out what we’re going to do to make sure that happens.
- Our Listener Special: 55% Off Our Meal Plans, Sugar Detox, Keto Recipes, & 7 Unique Bonuses
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!