In today’s show, we talk about making a resurgence of the good ole days on our social media. You know with silly memes, pics of foods, connecting with old friends, staying in touch with family and friends living across the world. You know the fun stuff. Remember Farmville?! Will you water my crops, please?!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- How seeing and reading negative social posts can affect your mood, attitude, and perception of the world.
- We share how to mute, unfollow, & snooze some of those friends & family who you dearly love but have started to use social platforms more so to voice political views.
- While standing up for what you believe in is important, finding the right platform is necessary vs being sucked into the different social apps to make your case.
- We also give you some other ideas to get off of social for a while and how much good it’ll do a soul.
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group on Facebook. A safe place to post <3
- Want to leave us a voice message about the show or suggestions on topics to discuss? Go to our Podcast page and look for the orange button halfway down.
Don’t forget our book of the month!! Gretchen Rubin’s The Happiness Project.
Have thoughts you want to share about today’s show? Leave them below!! We’d love to hear from you!!
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!