Struggling with losing weight? You’ve probably done everything you could to shed those pounds off in the healthiest way possible, but why aren’t you still losing weight?
In today’s episode, we discuss what worked for us, the value of tracking and mindset change, as well as, 3 reasons why you’re probably not seeing the results you want.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Phase dieting only works if you follow the phase.
- Sticking to your plan can be difficult. You just need to cut back a little. Know your portions and figure out something that you can stick to the whole week.
- The first step is to start tracking your calories. But just as important is the mental aspect. You have to make an attitude change. Mindset is key!
- The 3 reasons you’re not seeing a weight loss: not tracking EVERYTHING, not tracking ACCURATELY, and spending too much time on a diet.
- Using a food scale allows you to track your calories accurately. (Licks count and it all adds up – so be mindful!)
- Give yourself ENOUGH time to see results. True weight loss doesn’t just happen in three days…that’s normally just water you’ve lost those first days.
- Make this a lifestyle goal. Slow progress is good progress. And as you make that, your mind will catch up.
- How to Track with My Fitness Pal
- Nurish Review
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
Select “Ratings and Review”
Click “Write a Review”
Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at email@example.com about it!