In this episode, we dish out some ways you can travel and still stay on track with your fitness and nutrition. Better to just plan ahead and have your stuff ready.
But remember, you don’t have to be constantly trying to be the leanest that you possibly can be. You also need to enjoy life and be happy!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- If you want to stick to your diet and your workouts when you travel, pick a condo or a hotel that has amenities like a mini fridge, a microwave oven, and a coffee pot.
- Check if there’s a Walgreens nearby so you could stock up on your healthy stuff. Or you can have stuff from Instacart or Amazon Prime delivered to the hotel.
- Energize and hydrate. Pack some Beachbars, Hydrate, & Energize in your bag. You lose so much moisture being on a plane, especially if you go somewhere with dry heat. So make sure to hydrate and always have water handy.
- There are different workouts you can do with no equipment in your hotel room. You don’t have to touch the gym if you don’t want to.
- Every airport has different healthy options. Some airports have fresh fruit cups with yogurt that you can buy. They even have fresh veggies.
- Food is a major part of culture. While it’s great to eat healthy for most part of the day, feel free to try out different places as well. Wherever you go, just enjoy it.
- Don’t schedule a photo shoot around your trip either.
- Be accepting of what you decide. If you decide to live in the moment with the banana bread, there’s going to be some banana bread on your hips.
- Beachbody Performance Energize
- Beachbody Performance Supplements including Hydrate
- Beachbody on Demand Review
- Grab our special discounts on our Promo Codes page
- Kim & Kalee’s BFF Sisterhood group
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
- Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!