These quick cold lunch ideas are easy to pack and great for adults at work or school! Grab our favorite recipes, light meals, and sandwich ideas!
The list is great for men and women, as well as, kids’ school lunches! This list of cold lunch ideas are easily packed and ready to enjoy hours later!
We’ve also included something for everyone – wraps, salads, soups, sandwiches and more!
The best part? This list of easy cold lunch ideas are easy to make and delicious!
So grab your insulated lunch box and ice pack and enjoy!
Sandwiches and Wraps
Salads & Bowls
Want more ideas? Check out these healthy family dinner ideas!
- 1 cup leftover chicken
- 2 cups spinach salad mix
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- 4 slices red onion
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
To Make a Strawberry Vinaigrette
- 5 medium strawberries sliced in half
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. champagne vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. honey (leave out for the Whole30)
- Mix together all of the ingredients above in a small food processor and blend until smooth.
- If you're using a mason jar, place your walnuts and onion in first.
- Then place your chicken, strawberries, and blueberries into the jar.
- Top with your spinach salad mix.
- Add in your dressing of your choice when you're ready to eat.
You can always use a store-bought vinaigrette, but you can also make your own dressing as well.
To make this mason jar salad recipe vegetarian-friendly, you could skip the chicken and use another protein instead. You could try hard boiled eggs, baked tofu, or chickpeas for example.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 462Total Fat: 33gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 23gCholesterol: 127mgSodium: 297mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 27g
Nutritional information is just an estimate and may not always be accurate.