We put a healthy spin on the Caribbean classic, Jerk Chicken Pasta! This spicy Jamaican-style dish is juicy, slightly sweet, and super easy to make! It also is lower-calorie than traditional creamy Rasta Pasta recipes! We’ll also show you how to cook jerk chicken on the stove with this quick dinner idea!
We’re so hooked on this spicy-sweet taste, and the chicken turned out so tender and juicy! You’ll also love how quick and easy it is to make! It’s perfect for a family dinner or to meal prep all week!
Healthy Jerk Chicken Pasta on The Stove
We put a healthy spin on the Caribbean classic, Jerk Chicken Pasta! This spicy Jamaican-style dish is juicy, slightly sweet, and super easy to make on the stove! It also is lower-calorie than traditional creamy Rasta Pasta recipes!
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 ½ lb chicken, cubed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup fresh cilantro, optional
- 4 cups penne pasta, cooked
- Place olive oil, chicken, garlic, jerk seasoning and onion into a large pan and sautè over medium heat until chicken is cooked all the way through.
- Add lime juice, chicken broth and cilantro.
- Continue to cook over medium heat, allowing broth to reduce, about 10 minutes.
- Add cooked pasta to the chicken mixture and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Garnish with additional cilantro and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 498Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 129mgSodium: 363mgCarbohydrates: 34gNet Carbohydrates: 32gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 39g
Nutrition information isn’t always accurate.
Love this recipe?
We also have 9 weeks of family-approved, healthy meals you may like! You can get 20% off with the code BLOG – Grab the 9 Weeks of Meal Plans here!