Celebrating a 30th birthday is a big deal! And that means you need to host an amazing party. We’ve found the best decor, food, drinks, and activities to host a cheers and beers to 30 years party for the beer lover in your life!
What is a Cheers and Beers to 30 Years Party?
A Cheers and Beers to 30 Years party is a fun way to celebrate an adult’s birthday with decorations, food, and activities centered around beer. It’s perfect for anyone who loves a cold brew, making it a great option for anyone who’s of legal drinking age.
While Cheers and Beers typically goes along with milestone ages, like 30 or 40 years old, there’s no reason you couldn’t use this party theme for any age – as long as they’re old enough to drink!
Cheers and Beers Party Decorations
The first step to setting up any party is to pick some amazing party decorations! Luckily, there are a variety of great decoration options out there to choose from when it comes to a beer-themed party.
These fun party decorations are a fun way to dress up your birthday party:
- Beer mug balloons
- Cheers & Beers party banner
- Beer themed photo backdrop
- Cheers & Beers birthday party pack
- Glitter cake topper
- Beer mug cupcake toppers
- Happy Birthday beer koozies
- Cheers to 30 Years centerpiece sticks
- Pint glass banner
- Beer bottle wrappers
Food Ideas for a Beer Themed Party
After you get your party decorations picked out, it’s time to plan the menu. Finding delicious food ideas that pair well with beer is essential to hosting the perfect party. These party recipes are perfect for pairing with the star of the show – the beer.
- Sheet pan nachos. You can’t go wrong when you serve a platter of nachos for your party. And with this easy recipe, you can bake up your nachos all in one pan.
- Beer cheese dip. Create a delicious party spread featuring snacks and beer cheese dip as the centerpiece.
- BBQ chicken wings. Making wings for your birthday celebration is sure to be a hit when your guests can enjoy them with a cold beer.
- Poblano queso dip. Featuring roasted poblano peppers, this spicy queso dip is another great option for your cheers and beers party food table.
- Buffalo chicken meatballs. Buffalo chicken is a popular choice when drinking beer. And when you combine those flavors with meatballs, you have the perfect party snack.
- Sourdough soft pretzels. Pretzels and beer are the perfect pair. Whip up these sourdough pretzels with beer cheese to serve at your party.
- Pepperoni pizza dip. Pizza and beer go hand in hand, which makes this baked pizza dip a great choice for your party spread.
- Spiced nuts. Enjoying nuts while drinking a beer is always a good combination. Add some spice to your mixed nuts for your party for some extra flavor.
- Little smokies. Bite-sized snacks are a great choice for any party. And these easy little smokies are perfect for eating while your guests enjoy a cold one.
- Loaded BBQ Totchos. These loaded up pork totchos are so addictive and delicious!
- Loaded Waffle Fries. Fries topped with all of your favorite nacho toppings and fried chicken!
- BBQ chip dip. Serving chips and dip at your party is a classic choice that all your guests will love.
- Beer and sauerkraut cupcakes. Don’t forget about dessert! These beer flavored cupcakes with beer frosting are the perfect end to a beer-themed dinner.
- Bailey’s Oreo brownies. With these boozy Bailey’s brownies, you can add even more sweet treats to your party spread.
Beverage Options for Your Party
While it may seem obvious that a Cheers and Beers party would feature beer on the menu, there are some things to consider when planning your drink menu. Think about these beverage options for your beer themed party:
- Kegs. Setting up kegs of some of the guests’ favorite beer options is a quick and easy way to provide your guests with drinks.
- Beer cans and bottles. To give your guests more options when it comes to the beers they drink, purchasing a variety of beer cans and bottles is another way to go. This is also a great choice when hosting a craft beer party because you’ll be able to provide guests with a bigger selection than if you purchased kegs.
- Mixed drinks. Let’s face it – not everyone at your party will want beer. Make sure to have at least one mixed drink option for anyone who’s not a beer fan.
- Soda and water. It’s also a good idea to keep your designated drivers in mind. Provide guests with nonalcoholic options.
- Host the party at a bar or microbrewery. Instead of coming up with drink options on your own, why not bring the party to the beer? Hosting your party at a bar or microbrewery is a simple way to give your guests options when it comes to drinks.
3 Fun Cheers and Beers to 30 Years Party Activities
While the delicious food and drink selection at your party may keep your guests entertained for a short time, finding other fun activities for your friends is essential to a great party. These cheers and beers party games and activities will take the fun up a notch!
1. Beer flight tasting
Enjoying different types of beers is a great way to pass the time at your party. Provide your guests with a variety of craft beers to choose from, then let them taste a few and discuss which ones they like.
2. Drinking games
Playing drinking games is another fun way to enjoy time with your friends at your party. These popular drinking games are always a hit at get-togethers:
- Never Have I Ever
- Flip cup
- Beer pong
- Ring of fire
3. Photo booth
Setting up a photo booth at your party is a fun way to get photos of your party guests and let them have a little fun at the same time. Provide your guests with silly photo props, like oversized glasses and funny hats, and let them take photos of each other with their phones. Or hire a photographer for the event to get even better shots of all your guests.
If you’re the one turning 30, you may also like 33 Life Lessons I Learned in my 20s! In that post, I share all of my reflections over the past 10 years, and hopefully, it can help us all get to our Cheers and Beers to 40 Years Party!