Your kids will love these free popcorn Valentine printables! All you need is a printer and bags of popcorn for a fun and easy craft!
We love making Valentine’s Day special, and this free popcorn Valentine’s printable is perfect for your kids! Whether you give them to grandparents or go big and do it for a whole classroom — this is such a fun and easy craft to do together!
Another fun project are these Valentine’s Day Hot Chocolate Bombs!
What You’ll Need
- the file to print the cute Valentines
A few other Valentine’s Day ideas would be to host a fun Valentine’s Day themed movie night with pink and red treats and plenty of popcorn!
- Microwave Popcorn
- Printed Valentines
- Click here to download the free popcorn Valentine printable
- Print out the cute cards onto a 8.5x11 sheet of paper.
- Trimming only the sides of the valentines and leave the top and bottom margins.
- Place the valentine face down and position a bag of microwave popcorn in the center.
- Fold the top and bottom toward the center and affix them with a piece of tape.
- You can use full size or the 100 calorie packs of microwave popcorn.
- Each page of paper has 2 Valentine's on it.
- If you don't have a color printer, or want to print on higher quality paper, you can save the file and ask Staples, Office Max, or another office-supply type store to print it for you.
You can grab the free Popcorn Valentine Printable right here! No email sign up required!
If you make these free popcorn Valentine printables, we would love to see them! Tag us on Instagram @thekimandkaleeshow!
You may also like:
- The 43 Best Romantic Movies (& 5 to Avoid!)
- 29+ Fun Valentine’s Day Recipes for Kids
- Valentine’s Day Movie Night for Couples (Food & Movie Ideas)
- Cake Mix Instant Pot Valentine Truffle Hearts