All American Butter Discount Code
You can get 10% off every All American Butter order using the code: KIMANDKALEE.
You also get free shipping on orders over $75!
Our All American Butter Review
We love these nut butters because they’re:
- low-carb and high in protein
- preservative and filler-free
- super creamy and delicious
- a convenient snack on the go
All American Butter offers both peanut butter and almond butter selections. Each flavor’s ingredients and nutrition vary a bit, but overall the small batch nut butters are higher protein and lower carb than traditional butters.
All of their butters are gluten-free as well, and each flavor has a nutritional label you can view before ordering.
Macros + Nut Butters
We love that both of these flavors offer 15 grams of protein per serving!!
If they’re sold out (which does happen often), the almond butters are usually less carbs than the peanut butters. Don’t worry – the almond butter options are still super creamy and delicious!
All American Butter Flavors
They offer peanut butter, almond butter, and vegan butters.
All American Butter Peanut Butters
Okay – my mouth is watering as I type out these flavors!!
- Breakfast in Bed – This one has a hint of maple-syrup!
- Honey Bee – It has a hint of honey and includes Honey Nut Cheerios, oat clusters, and butterscotch chips!
- Butter My Cup – This one is like a Reese’s on steroids! YUM!
- Breanne’s Blend Cookie Batter – This is probably our favorite! It’s a little thicker and offers more protein.
- White Chocolate Pretzel Cookie – This one isn’t our favorite just because the pretzel is tough compared to the smooth peanut butter.
- Cookie Batter Peanut Butter – A great option if you love something sweet and Breanne’s Cookie Batter is sold out.
- Breanne’s Blend Chocolate Coconut Cupcake – This one is for all of the chocolate lovers out there!
- Cinnamon Toffee Crunch – Haven’t tried this one yet….
- Monster Cookie – We love the mix-ins in this one!! It’s full of chocolate chunks, peanut butter chips, and M&M’s
- Double Stuffed & Fluffed PB – This takes a fluff-n-nutter to the next level! It includes marshmallows in it similar to the ones in hot chocolate.
- Grandma’s Peanut Butter Fudge – This is seriously like a spreadable fudge!
- Just Plain Nutty Peanut Butter – Always a classic! You can’t go wrong with their plan pb!
All American Butter Almond Butters
We haven’t tried many of the almond butters yet, but the two we have tried we’ve really liked!
- Squeeze The Day
- Birthday Cake
- Blueberry Muffin
- Sugar Pie Honey Chunk
- Mint Chocolate Dream
- French Toast
- Just Plain Nutty Almond Butter
All American Butter Vegan Flavors
They also have seasonal flavors from time to time!
This tends to be when we stock up since you get free shipping over $75. We’ll order our favorite classic flavors and one or two seasonal flavors to try.
Where can you buy All American Butter?
Right now, you can only order online through their website.
Make sure to use the code KIMANDKALEE to save 10% off your order!
Free Shipping over $75
The founders of the company still pack and ship all of the orders themselves!
We usually receive ours within 5-6 days by USPS.
Get 10% Off All American Butter Using the Code KIMANDKALEE
All American Butter Protein Balls
We love just grabbing a bite of butter on a spoon, adding it to our Greek yogurt, or topping our oatmeal with it!
If we’re feeling fancy though, we’ll make these yummy protein bites!
They’re super easy to make, and you can use any All American Butter to make them!
What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 Cup Oats
- 1/3 Cup All American Butter
- 1 Scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup water
Combine, roll into balls, and enjoy!
They are about 80 calories per ball 3g fat, 5g net carbs and 8g of protein!
(You could also add in sprinkles, wheat germ, dried cherries, or chocolate chips. Just make sure to account for them if you add them)
Who Makes This Stuff?
All American Butter is a small business ran by a husband and wife team, Lea and Mark.
They started the company because Lea had several food intolerances and wanted to find something that felt like a treat but also fit into her health and fitness lifestyle.
Not only do they source every ingredient they use, but they also donate 10% of their proceeds to sending care packages to troops overseas.
Other things you may like:
We heard about All American Butter after buying Breanne Freeman’s Ultimate Girls Guide to Getting Strong Nutrition Plan.
It focuses on tracking your macros to lose weight and burn fat.