We bought Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy in 2019 after listening to her podcast for a few months. Our Digital Course Review review looks at what’s included, who it can help, and if it’s worth buying in 2024.
Before finding Digital Course Academy, we were overwhelmed by the tech or scared of creating a course and it not selling. We saw our mentors and even our peers having $10-$100k launches, but we just felt so stuck in trying to figure out what we would teach and who would even buy it.
That’s when we started following Amy, her podcast, and course, List Builder’s Society. From there, we knew we loved her teaching style, down-to-earth personality, and flare for being super organized.
That’s why Digital Course Academy was the perfect fit for us. It offered a step-by-step process to create and launch a course without any major tech skills! The academy gave us the blueprint we needed to get confident and see results in our business! We’re now affiliates for her programs, and we continue to learn from her all the time!
What is Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy?
Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy (DCA) is an online course that teaches you the proven blueprint to create and launch an online course step-by-step. The goal is that your digital course will generate consistent, scalable revenue.
The 7-Week course outlines everything from strategy, planning, creation, and launching a course.
Amy is also a seasoned expert in the digital marketing field, she’s created and launched 8 courses that have generated $30 million dollars in revenue!
How long is Digital Course Academy?
Digital Course Academy is 6 modules long. Amy is also offering 9 weeks of live Q&A sessions when you enroll now.
How much does Digital Course Academy cost?
The cost to enroll in Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy (DCA) is $1,997. You can also choose the payment plan at $387 for 6 months ($2,322 total). DCA covers everything you need to know to create and launch a digital course.
How do I buy Digital Course Academy?
Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy enrollment is open for a limited time once a year – typically in the Fall. You can sign up for email updates for when it opens here.
How often does Digital Course Academy launch?
Digital Course Academy opens once a year.
What Does Digital Course Academy Include?
Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy includes 6 modules of trainings that outline exactly what you need to do to turn your expertise into a profitable digital course that people are excited to buy. It also includes a step-by-step launch plan, how to deliver a webinar, and proven strategies for email marketing, sales pages, Facebook ads, and social media to get up to 3x the enrollments.
You’ll also get access to the Q&A portal, a private Facebook group, and additional bonuses!
The 6 Digital Course Academy Modules
Welcome To DCA
- Lesson 1: The Digital Course Academy Roadmap
- Lesson 2: Start Here! DCA New Student Orientation
- Lesson 3: DCA Accountability Pods
- Lesson 4: How to Get Instant Momentum
Module 1: The 9 Key Decisions
- Lesson 1: Decision #1: Choosing Your Course Topic
- Lesson 2: Decision #2 Defining your Ideal Customer Avatar
- Lesson 3: Decision #3 Selecting your Course Type
- Lesson 4: Decision #4 Declaring Your Course Transformation Statement
- Lesson 5: Decision #5 Crafting a Stellar Course Name
- Lesson 6: Decision #6 Pricing your Course
- Lesson 7: Decision #7 Choosing Your Course Content Creation Strategy
- Lesson 8: Decision #8: Selecting Your Tech Set Up
- Lesson 9: Decision #9: Scheduling Your Launch Dates
Module 2: Validating Your Course
- Lesson 1: The Course Calls Strategy
- Lesson 2: Social Validation Strategies
- Lesson 3: The First 10 Strategy
Module 3: The Art Of Outlining & Recording Your Course
- Lesson 1: How to Outline Your Course
- Lesson 2: Refining your Course Outline
- Lesson 3: The Course Support Strategy
- Lesson 4: Choosing your Recording Strategy
- Lesson 5: The Art of Teaching Inside a Digital Course
- Lesson 6: Recording Tips and Tricks
Module 4: The Digital Course Sales Blueprint
- Lesson 1: Crafting Your Irresistible Launch Offer
- Lesson 2: Setting Your Launch Revenue Goal
- Lesson 3: The Digital Course Sales Page Blueprint
- Lesson 4: The Behind-The-Scenes Tour of a High Converting Sales Page
- Lesson 5: How to Create a 30-Day Pre-Launch Runway
Module 5: The Profitable Webinar Framework
- Lesson 1: The Profitable Webinar Framework
- Lesson 2: The Profitable Webinar Slide by Slide Walkthrough
- Lesson 3: The Golden Rules for Delivering a Profitable Webinar
- Lesson 4: How to Map out Your Live Webinars
- Lesson 5: The 5 Key Elements of a Successful Webinar Registration Page
- Lesson 6: The 7 Strategies to Boost Webinar Sign-Ups
Module 6: Crafting Your Email Sequences
- Lesson 1: How to Craft your Webinar Invite Emails
- Lesson 2: How to Craft Your Pre-Webinar Emails
- Lesson 3: How to Craft your Webinar Replay Email
- Lesson 4: How to Craft your Post Webinar Emails
- Lesson 5: How to Craft your Post-Webinar Sales Booster Emails
- Lesson 6: How to Craft your New Customer Onboarding Emails
- Lesson 7: The Live Launch Wrap Up
- The Digital Course Academy Celebration!
- Your Personal Hype Video
What are the modules like?
Each module is broken down into lessons. In each lesson, you’ll find a how-to video, audio files, transcripts, and printable worksheets to guide you through each step!
It’s really user-friendly, and the audios and worksheets were a huge help to us!
Here’s an example of Module 1’s set-up:
Here is a little sample of what the Resources section looks like within DCA. It’s even more robust than this, and your membership also includes Tech Resources and a Q&A portal.
Digital Course Academy Bonuses for 2024
We don’t know what the bonuses will be for 2024, but the Digital Course Academy bonuses for 2023 were worth over $2,000!
The bonus package included:
- How to Turn Your Live Launch into a Profit Generating Evergreen Funnel ($497)
- 9 Weeks of Live Q&A Sessions with Amy Inside the Digital Course Academy™️ Facebook Group for Members Only ($997)
- How to Use Paid Ads to Fill Up Your Webinars ($997 – available when you pay in full)
- Start from Scratch Module: How to Kickstart Your Email List to Grow Your Online Business ($197)
- Your Time-Saving AI Course Creation Assistant ($149)
If you decide to join DCA, we’d love for you to go through our affiliate link. It costs you nothing, and as a thank you we’ll also send you our bonus package!
Kim and Kalee’s Bonus Package 2024
- How to Grow Your Email List Like Crazy: This ebook breaks down our best tips to grow your email list to increase your clientele, monetization options and more while you sleep!
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur Cheat Sheet: This list is our favorite resources for everything – graphics, web tools, finding an assistant and so much more!
- How to Crush an Affiliate Launch: Learn our secrets about how we end up on leaderboards for affiliate programs!
- Our SEO Checklist: Learn what we include in every single blog post to help us rank on search engines. (Our 1st blog has over 12 million views!)
The DCA Facebook Group
I always hate it when someone sells something and just adds on a Facebook group as an “added-bonus!” A lot these groups are super quiet and don’t offer any additional support or resources.
DCA’s Facebook group is absolutely the opposite of that! It’s the BEST group we’ve been a part of for networking and Q&As on course creation!!
This group was vital to our entire course creation process. It helped us get started and stay motivated during the entire process of creating. The online entrepreneurs in the group were from all walks of life, and they were so helpful to bounce ideas off of! Within just a couple of hours of posting a question (if not sooner), you’ll have other online entrepreneurs helping and chiming in with ideas!!
Got a Question?
We know this course is a major investment. If you have any course or DCA questions, please email us at email@example.com so we can chat and help you make an informed decision. Amy offers a 14-day return policy as well.
What Will Digital Course Academy Help You Learn?
By the end of the 6 modules, you’ll have:
- selected your course topic
- researched and found out that your audience is willing and excited to buy it
- created and published your course content
- developed a high-converting webinar with an irresistible offer
- leveraged Facebook ads and online marketing to keep revenue rolling in year-round
- crafted a compelling sales page and post-webinar email funnel
- implemented an on-boarding sequence for students
- created evergreen strategies to make your course sales work on autopilot!
Is Digital Course Academy Worth it?
Digital Course Academy’s worth is found in the money and flexibility in your business it can offer you. Amy Porterfield is an expert, and she is giving her students a blueprint to create a sustainable and profitable course. Plus, you get lifetime access, and there is a 14-day money-back guarantee.
So if you’re tired of working long hours or feeling stretched too thing, DCA is worth it because it helps you create a new income stream that can run in the background of your business!
We also love Digital Course Academy because it cuts through the noise and saved us so much time. Instead of trying to piece together a plan to create a course, we had a proven system to follow that has gotten 1000s of people results.
If you want to go through the course, we highly recommend signing up with us. It costs you nothing to join through our bonus links, and you’ll get not only Amy’s program and bonuses but ours, too!
If you have questions about DCA, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We love that this course is:
- taught by an expert
- includes high-quality videos, audio-files, transcripts, and worksheets
- set up to go at your own pace
- that it makes the “tech stuff” super simple to do
- plays to many different learning styles
- includes the ability to network with amazing people
How long is an online course?
Amy’s Digital Course Academy is 6 modules long, but she’ll help you decide how long your course should be as well. It will really depend on your goals, the type of course you offer, and audience needs.
We suggest 1 hour a week for a slower pace or 1-3 days a week for a faster pace.
Is there a return policy?
You have 14 days to test things out and work through the first 2 modules of Digital Course Academy. If you don’t feel like it’s a good fit, you can reach out to Amy’s teach with the work you’ve put in and receive a full refund. You can see the full Terms and conditions here.
Frequently Asked Questions Answered by Amy!
We recently got to sit down with Amy and ask the most frequently asked questions about Digital Course Academy! Here’s the full 25 minute interview.
More Questions We’ve Gotten About DCA….Answered!
1. I’m not sure what topic and not sure how much work this is going to take..
Digital Course Academy outlines a 4-quadrant strategy to help you narrow down your topic into something you love & that can be profitable. We suggest 1 hour a week for a slower pace or 1-3 days a week for a faster pace.
2. I’ve bought so many other programs that went nowhere. I feel like I am just consuming more content and not really getting anywhere.
We love that Amy has put EVERYTHING you need in 1 place. Close the other tabs. Stop searching out more. Instead, dig into the proven-path she offers and implement!
3. I don’t even have a business yet.
If you don’t have a business or email list yet, we don’t suggest enrolling. List Builder’s Society may be a better fit to kickstart your success.
4. I’m concerned about the additional costs that it would require to effectively create a digital course. (software, hosting, …)
You will need some software, and we know that costs money! Here’s a list of recommended technology you may need.
5. I am on the FENCE because of the TECHNOLOGY…scary! I am not techy.
This is one reason we invested in DCA — Amy breaks it down so well, and she also recommends services and softwares to help simplify the tech-overwhelm!
6. I am just too busy to study now I doubt my commitment. I have purchased course before and not followed through.
We suggest blocking out at least an hour a week (a day is better) starting next week. This will allow you to start with the Facebook DCA group and work through a module each week.
Seeing it on your calendar can help a LOT! You can also find an accountability in the group next week!
7. I need a decent amount of one on one advice because I feel like my course is unique. I need extra hand holding, but I am not sure I will get that in this course.
Amy & her team are there to hold your hand through the process.
Make sure to join the Facebook 9-week live group for continuous support over the next 2 and half months too!
8. Is DCA only good for certain niches?
Since Digital Course Academy focuses on course creation, it works for any niche!
Past students have been in social media, programming, design, meditation, coaching, wedding planning, meal prep, knitting, counseling, health coaching, dog training, gardening, and many more topics!
9. What if you’re just getting started?
If you’re just getting started in your online business, Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy is your fast pass to cut so many lines and learning curves.
It’s time to let go of the overwhelm and the imposter syndrome and just start!
Digital Course Academy Answers the Questions:
- How do I create an online course in 2022? (including which products & services!)
- How do I pick my topic or course idea?
- How do I know if people will buy it?
- How long is an online course?
- How much should my online course cost?
- How do I promote or launch it once I’m ready?
- How can I be successful teaching online?
What DCA Alumni Students are Saying:
“Before Amy, I had no idea what an online course was! With Amy’s help, my courses generated 7 figures in the first 21 months!!” – Cathy Heller
“Working with Amy changed my whole life. Even if you’re afraid, you just have to do it. Look at your situation right now. Do you want to stay in the same place, or are you willing to take a risk and build a better life?” – Amanda Ferguson
“So far, my launches have generated $21,000, and I’m adding 250–300 leads per month to my list!” – Brianna Firestone
“Before working with Amy, it was difficult to create a truly impactful program to help teachers succeed… But after working with Amy, we have seen incredible transformations for the teachers who are taking the program and more importantly for their students.” – Caitlin Mitchell
Why This Course Over Another?
Now more than ever, people are selling their expertise and coaching online. The thing is most aren’t actually experts.
Amy has 12 years of experience creating courses and teaching! She started with Tony Robbins and then created her own business!
This shows us that she is consistently showing up and implements what she teaches! She’s also generated multi-millions in her online business — so we are all about learning her secrets to launching a successful course!
So when she tells us that a digital course is “the single most powerful and strategic way to make an impact in the world, while growing your income and freedom to life-changing levels,” we believe her.
Who Should Join Amy’s Digital Course Academy?
If you’re are eager to create a digital course & need a how-to guide, you’re in the right place!
The academy teaches you how to plan a course, create webinars to skyrocket your launches, and finally get away from one-on-one client work!
Amy designed the course for entrepreneurs who:
- have an idea for a course (even if they still need to develop their idea).
- are currently doing one-on-one work (coaching, consulting, service-based business) and no longer want to trade time for dollars.
- already have a digital course, but their results with selling it have been lackluster and frustrating.
This academy is the only implementation program of its kind!
It teaches you how to create and sell dozens and hundreds of memberships every month! It also includes how to launch with objection-crushing messaging and evergreen strategies to keep revenue coming in year-round!
If you’re not afraid to dig in and do the work, you’re going to learn the secrets to scaling your business to 6+ figures while freeing up your time to do what you really want to do!
A Few Students Shared…
“It’s such a freeing feeling to know absolutely, without a doubt, that I have the potential to help thousands of women, and now I have the keys and a system to do that… because of Amy.” – Jenna Dalton
“I never thought of myself as someone who enjoys business or enjoys selling…I could not have done this without Amy and her teaching. It’s just so life changing.” – Lisa Hayim
“We made $27,538 from our first launch with a list of 1,150 total subscribers before the course even existed—with no advertising whatsoever!” – The Product Boss
The coolest part about Amy Porterfield’s products?
Amy is the queen of online courses, and her course creation process can help you transform your business in less time than ever. From our personal experience, we’ve found that not only can a course create consistent revenue for you, but it’s also passive income! Instead of burning out with freelance work or creating content every day, you can can build your own course and learn how to do evergreen webinar launches to sell your product while you sleep!
Amy Porterfield’s Free Trainings
Since enrollment is closed, why not check out Amy’s free Masterclass: 5 Steps to Creating an Engaged Email List?
Enrollment for Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy is currently closed.
(Not ready to create a course or have less than 1,000 people on your email list? Check out our List Builders Society review!)
*All Bonuses will be given out after the Money Back Guarantee Option is lapsed.