Amy is an online marketing expert whose 8 courses have created $12.6 million dollars in revenue! Find out why 46,000 people have already chosen her courses and why we became affiliates for Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy©!! (Updated September 14, 2020)
We absolutely fell in love with Amy’s down-to-earth personality and how-to teaching style. As former teachers, we love her organization and step-by-step guides.
Whether it’s content on her podcast or website, Amy makes sure she gives you actionable steps to take!
For these reasons, along with her personal success, we decided to buy her Digital Course Academy. It was the BEST decision!
(Not ready to create a course or have less than 1,000 people on your email list? Check out our List Builders Society review!)
What is Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy?
Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy (DCA) is a step-by-step strategy for online business owners to turn their knowledge into a powerful digital course that generates consistent, scalable revenue.
The 8-Week course outlines everything from strategy, planning, creation, and launching a course.
We chose this course because of her expertise in the area and her amazing attention to detail!
If you’ve struggled to make money online or feel like you’re constantly working and stretched too thin, this course could help you launch a new revenue stream that allows you to focus more of your time on what you love!
Digital Course Academy Answers the Questions:
- How do I create an online course in 2020? (including which products & services!)
- How do I pick my topic?
- How do I know if people will buy it?
- How long is an online course?
- How much should my online course cost?
- How do I promote or launch it once I’m ready?
- How can I be successful teaching online?
What Others are Saying about DCA
“Before Amy, I had no idea what an online course was! With Amy’s help, my courses generated 7 figures in the first 21 months!!” – Cathy Heller
“Working with Amy changed my whole life. Even if you’re afraid, you just have to do it. Look at your situation right now. Do you want to stay in the same place, or are you willing to take a risk and build a better life?” – Amanda Ferguson
“So far, my launches have generated $21,000, and I’m adding 250–300 leads per month to my list!” – Brianna Firestone
“Before working with Amy, it was difficult to create a truly impactful program to help teachers succeed… But after working with Amy, we have seen incredible transformations for the teachers who are taking the program and more importantly for their students.” – Caitlin Mitchell
Why This Course Over Another?
Now more than ever, people are selling their expertise and coaching online. The thing is most aren’t actually experts.
Amy’s been creating courses for 12 years! She started with Tony Robbins and then created her own business!
This shows us that she is consistently showing up and implements what she teaches! She’s also generated multi-millions in her online business — so we are all about learning her secrets to launching a successful course!
So when she tells us that a digital course is the “single most powerful and strategic way to make an impact in the world, while growing your income and freedom to life-changing levels,” we believe her.
We love that this course is:
- taught by an expert
- includes high-quality videos, audio-files, transcripts, and worksheets
- set up to go at your own pace
- that it makes the “tech stuff” super simple to do
- plays to many different learning styles
- includes the ability to network with amazing people
Who Should Join Amy’s Digital Course Academy?
If you’re are eager to create a digital course & need a how-to guide this is your academy!
The academy teaches you how to plan a course, create webinars to skyrocket your launches, and finally get away from one-on-one client based work!
Amy designed the course for entrepreneurs who:
- have an idea for a course (even if they still need to develop their idea).
- are currently doing one-on-one work (coaching, consulting, service-based business) and no longer want to trade time for dollars.
- already have a digital course but their results with selling it have been lackluster and frustrating.
This academy is the only implementation program of its kind!
It teaches you how to create and sell dozens and hundreds of memberships every month! It also includes how to launch with objection-crushing messaging and evergreen strategies to keep revenue coming in year-round!
How much is Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy?
Digital Course Academy is an investment of $1,997 or 6 payments of $387. The course covers everything you need to know to create and launch a program.
What The Digital Course Academy Includes
Valued at $2,997, Amy Porterfield’s Digital Course Academy includes:
- 7 Implementation Trainings that show you EXACTLY what you need to do to turn your expertise into a profitable digital course that people are excited to buy
- A complete, step-by-step launch plan to create and deliver a high-converting webinar presentation
- The Webinar Fill-Up Formula to make sure you always have perfectly-targeted, “ready to buy” prospects watching.
- Next-level Marketing including proven-strategies for email marketing, sales pages, Facebook ads, and social media to get up to 3x the enrollments.
The 8 modules from 2019’s class (that we took), included:
- The Getting Started Bonus
- The Digital Course Academy Project Plan
- Module 1: Planning Your Course
- Module 2: Validating Your Idea (making sure people would buy it!)
- Module 3: Outlining Your Course
- Module 4: How to Record Your Content
- Module 5: Creating a Profitable Webinar
- Module 6: How to Host Successful Webinars
- Module 7: How to Increase Webinar Sales
- Module 8: More Live Webinar Secrets
What are the modules like?
Each module is broken down into lessons. In each lesson, you’ll find a how-to video, audio files, transcripts, and printable worksheets to guide you through each step!
It’s really user-friendly, and the audios and worksheets were a huge help to us!
Here’s an example of Module 1’s set-up:
What is the support like when I buy this course?
I always hate it when someone sells something and just adds on a Facebook group as an “added-bonus!” A lot these groups are super quiet and don’t offer any additional support or resources.
DCA’s Facebook group is absolutely the opposite fo that! It’s the BEST group we’ve been apart of for networking and Q&As on course creation!!
Within just a couple of hours of posting a question (if not sooner), you’ll have people helping and chiming in with ideas!!
Amy also is active in the group and hosts Facebook Lives throughout the 12 weeks after you purchase which is super valuable and helpful!
Not only does she help with questions, but the weekly Lives also kept us accountable to complete 1 module per week. (These Lives are also recorded later and put into your Library if you can’t watch live or get behind).
What about after the 12 weeks?
The Facebook group’s material will still be there for you to access, and you’ll be added to Amy’s “The Insider Club” Facebook group for DCA alumni.
It’s still a super active group and full of people that help one another!!
A Few Students Shared…
“It’s such a freeing feeling to know absolutely, without a doubt, that I have the potential to help thousands of women, and now I have the keys and a system to do that… because of Amy.” – Jenna Dalton
“I never thought of myself as someone who enjoys business or enjoys selling…I could not have done this without Amy and her teaching. It’s just so life changing.” – Lisa Hayim
“We made $27,538 from our first launch with a list of 1,150 total subscribers before the course even existed—with no advertising whatsoever!” – The Product Boss
The coolest part about Amy Porterfield’s products?
She gives you an outline to finish the course in the 12-weeks, as well as, support in the Facebook group.
This means if you were to purchase Digital Course Academy when it goes on sale in September, you could have your full course created before 2020!!
How long is an online course?
Amy’s Digital Course Academy is 12 weeks long, but she’ll help you decide how long your course should be as well. It will really depend on your goals, the type of course you offer, and audience needs.
Why should you sign up through us?
We’ve created 5 unique bonuses that you’ll receive for free just for using our link.
While other affiliates offer 12-week support groups, we know Amy offers an amazing group where you’ll get everything you need. So we wanted to tailor our bonuses around topics where past clients and students told us they wanted more help.
Our 5 Digital Course Academy Bonuses
- How to Grow Your Email List Like Crazy: This ebook breaks down our best tips to grow your email list to increase your clientele, monetization options and more while you sleep!
- The Ultimate Entrepreneur Cheat Sheet: This list is our favorite resources for everything – graphics, web tools, finding an assistant and so much more!
- How to Crush an Affiliate Launch: Learn our secrets about how we end up on leaderboards for affiliate programs!
- SEO Checklist: Simple to use checklist to optimize your ranking on Google and other search engines. This is our expertise!! Our 1st blog has over 15 million views!!
- Personalized Audit for the first 15 students!
Just an added note: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) has helped every single area of our business, and it’s helped us attract amazing people like you to our community! So we had to include that in our bonuses as well!
We also have an Early Bird Special! The first 15 students receive a personalized audit of your website or social media profile with tips on how to optimize it!