Practicing affirmations for confidence is one easy way to make positive changes and boost low self-esteem! Practicing daily affirmations can also help break negative self-talk and limiting beliefs. Whether you’re going through a life change or just a difficult time, self-confidence affirmations can be a powerful tool to become the best version of yourself!
We all struggle with confidence and self-esteem from time to time. If you often find yourself using negative language when describing yourself or your life, it’s time for a change! Positive self love affirmations are one of the best ways to reframe the way you think about yourself. And it’s as simple as telling yourself one positive sentence every single day as part of your morning routine.
The good news is you can use these affirmations for confidence to help you retrain your brain to start feeling better about yourself and your abilities!
Benefits Practicing Affirmations for Confidence
Successful people know that the subconscious mind can effect every aspect of life including our social life, relationships, work, and personal growth. By making daily affirmations and positive self-talk a daily habit, you’ll be on your way to limiting your negative beliefs and boosting your confidence levels!
Using positive affirmations is also a great way to start manifesting the life you want. But before you start spouting off the phrases listed below, it’s important to understand what being confident means to you.
There are so many wonderful benefits to high self-esteem, like:
- A more positive outlook on life
- Increased happiness
- Living without fear
- Greater self-worth
- Increased productivity
- More creativity
- Less anxiety and stress
- Better sleep
- Richer relationships
While knowing the positive benefits of self confidence is a great place to start, increasing your own confidence won’t happen overnight. The first step to becoming a more confident person is to help yourself let go of all those negative thoughts in your head and replace them with positive ideas.
Using affirmations is a simple way to reframe your thinking by vocalizing those positive thoughts at the start of each day. We love to include it as part of our daily routine first thing in the morning!
What are powerful affirmations?
An affirmation is a short, powerful, and positive statement that describes a goal or state of being. Using affirmations is a simple way to manifest your dreams and desires. So, if you desire to increase your confidence, self-esteem affirmations are a great idea!
With the help of these affirmations for confidence, you can begin to improve your self confidence by reminding yourself of all the good things in your life. Try repeating some of these positive affirmations to begin improving your own self-confidence!
Below we share our favorite affirmations, but we recommend creating your own list of positive affirmations that you can reflect on as part of your daily routine. By repeating these positive phrases to yourself, it can help you not only on a great day, but also, any time you feel sucked into social media or are having a bad day. With consistent practice, you’ll likely see improvements in your mental health and start building confidence!
100 Affirmations for Confidence and Building Self Esteem
- Great things will happen in my life today.
- I choose happiness.
- I am becoming a better person every day.
- I am at peace with my life.
- Challenges will help me grow stronger.
- I have integrity.
- My positive attitude will bring me success.
- I have the ability to achieve my goals.
- I love myself.
- I am the creator of my best life.
- I can rely on myself.
- I will always see the good in myself and others.
- I am content in my life.
- Each of my problems has a solution.
- I face challenges without fear.
- I speak with confidence.
- My past does not dictate my future.
- I am enough.
- Everything in my life is going according to plan.
- I have a confident personality.
- I feel great about who I am.
- I welcome only positivity in my life.
- Prosperity will come to me.
- I am a problem solver.
- I will conquer every obstacle that comes my way.
- My body is perfect the way it is.
- I am strong.
- There are no obstacles I can’t overcome.
- I attract positive people in my life.
- I am grateful for my past and hopeful of my future.
- I make a difference by doing my best.
- Anything is possible.
- I am worthy of getting what I want.
- I am open to change.
- I will accept the mysteries in life.
- Other people love me for who I am.
- I already have everything I need.
- People treat me with the respect I deserve.
- I can accept that everything should be as it is.
- Everything I need is already within me.
- I am brave.
- Miracles are all around me.
- I am comfortable speaking my mind.
- I appreciate everything I have in life.
- My life is rewarding.
- I will learn from the lessons life gives me.
- I am fearless.
- Everything will be okay.
- I am in complete control of my reality.
- I can forgive myself.
- I can easily forgive others.
- My life does not need to be perfect.
- I am a leader.
- I’m successful in everything that I do.
- I am capable of wonderful things.
- My life is amazing.
- I have unique and creative ideas to share with the world.
- I am optimistic about my future.
- I know myself and will honor my boundaries.
- I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone.
- I am powerful.
- I deserve everything that I desire.
- My life is limitless.
- I believe in myself.
- I am flexible enough to go with the flow.
- I expect the best for myself.
- I am able to learn and grow every day.
- I am worthy of love.
- I easily give praise to myself.
- I make a difference in the world.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I attract success.
- I can accomplish everything I need to do today.
- I’m proud of my achievements.
- I trust my intuition.
- I can do all the things.
- There is no one else like me.
- I make great decisions.
- I can let go of negative energy in my life.
- I see myself through kind eyes.
- I am my authentic self without reservation.
- I inhale confidence and exhale fear.
- I let go of negative feelings about myself and my life.
- I am focused on my goals.
- I am living to my full potential.
- I have the power to create my own success.
- The universe is filled with unlimited opportunities.
- I will celebrate each goal I accomplish.
- I can never fail, only learn.
- I have a positive outlook on life.
- I am calm and content.
- I don’t need someone else to be happy.
- I do not criticize myself or others around me.
- I will find the good in a bad situation.
- I am doing my best and my best is enough.
- I am proud of myself.
- My life gets better every day.
- I am open to new adventures.
- My needs are important.
- I will allow my light to shine.
The best positive affirmations are the ones that speak the most to you. We hope that these ideas will help you grow your own inner strength and develop a more positive mindset! As negative situations arise, just remember your list of affirmations and speak to yourself as a best friend versus focusing on negativity.
We’d love to know – what helps you feel like your better self?
If you enjoyed this list of 100 affirmations for confidence and self esteem, you may also like our 65 Growth Mindset Examples and Gratitude Journal Prompts! Both are great mindset principles to adopt if you are seeking a successful, happy life! Also check out our favorite personal development books for more inspiration!