Kind words, inspirational messages, and words of encouragement make up our list of the best birthday affirmations for a friend!
After all, when your friend is celebrating a birthday, it’s important to make it extra special! A birthday is a celebration of life!
With these words of affirmations, you can wish yourself or friend the best birthday!
83 Birthday Affirmations for a Friend or Yourself
Using affirmations to wish your friend a happy birthday is a great way to help them celebrate their big day.
As you’re wishing them well, help your friend improve their mindset, build their confidence, and set themselves up for success with one of these positive affirmations.
- Today is the beginning of the best year of life.
- Cheers to counting life by the number of smiles and friends, not the years.
- Focus on the wonderful things and so much happiness is coming to you this year!
- In the coming year, you are in charge of your happiness. Let’s have some fun!
- You’re a big deal! Let’s celebrate this very happy birthday!
- You are a great friend and I hope you have a great year!
- You are a shining example of a good friend and amazing human being! Sending you the warmest wishes today!
- May the love you share with others be returned to you tenfold this year.
- You are a great person that has changed my life. Today we celebrate you!
- Just like the candles on your birthday cake, you bring such light to my life!
- The best is yet to come!
- The best birthday wishes include good physical health, new friends, and a desire to experience life.
- I wish you great faith and the discernment to follow God’s plans for your beautiful life.
- My best friend, you are capable of many great things!
- You’ve been given a gift of another year around the sun, and I am so grateful.
- This year will be great, and you will live it to the fullest!
- Wishing you true love and good times this year by dear friend.
- This year I will increase my gratitude and let go of fear.
- I make time for myself.
- You are capable of amazing things.
- Let us be thankful to live to an old age.
- A new year is a new chance to have new experiences!
- Each year you are becoming a better version of yourself.
- Very happy birthday to the one that fills lives with love and joy.
- You are not getting older, you’re getting even more lovely.
- May your focus fall on only things that are good, lovely, and beautiful today.
- There is no greater gift than life itself.
- Today you are going to have a great day.
- A wonderful life is ahead of me.
- Your birthday is the first day of another hopeful year.
- It’s a blessing to celebrate a birthday.
- You get wiser each and every birthday.
- This year is going to be great for you.
- You will start to live your life to the fullest.
- Birthday gifts are a beautiful expression of love.
- You are a ray of sunshine.
- Your new year of life will be full of blessings.
- No matter how many birthdays you have you are still young at heart.
- You have purpose and meaning in life.
- Your life is too short to spend it trying to please others.
- You are in charge of your own happiness.
- Don’t forget to laugh out loud today.
- You are the queen of the world today.
- Birthdays are a great time of self reflection.
- Your family and friends love spending time with you.
- You are beautiful inside and out.
- Life is a gift that you will celebrate today.
- You are enough.
- Birthdays are a great reminder of gratitude.
- You aren’t getting older, you’re getting brighter.
- You are blessed with wonderful friends and family.
- You’re an inspiration to me and everyone else in your life.
- Every day is an opportunity to learn, to grow, and to heal.
- You are so fabulous and fierce.
- A great life is still ahead of you.
- Birthdays will come and go but you will always remain young.
- You will always remain young at heart.
- Birthdays are the discoveries of love.
- You find joy in the little things in life.
- Your birthday is the first day of endless possibilities.
- Today, the sun shines brightly on you.
- You will praise and celebrate your life even more this year.
- You are kind and generous.
- I am so thankful you are in my life.
- You are perfectly imperfect.
- No matter the noise and chaos happening outside of yourself, you will find your calm and inner peace.
- You will live a long and happy life.
- It’s okay to be a bit selfish today.
- You will cherish every good thing in your life.
- God fills you with strength and happiness.
- You are full of love and light.
- Your best is yet to come.
- The world is your oyster.
- You’re a wine that gets better with age.
- You will find joy in the little things in life.
- Every birthday is a new beginning.
- You will have many more birthdays with your loved ones.
- Feel the positivity of your birthday.
- You are living your best life.
- All your wishes will come true this birthday.
- Your new tomorrow will be a shining one.
- You can overcome anything.
- Celebrating your birthday is a way of thanking God for all he’s given you.
Having a birthday celebration? You may also like:
- Best 21st Birthday Captions, Wishes & Quotes
- 45+ Self Care Birthday Ideas to Do Alone
- 50 Birthday Trip Ideas
- Unforgettable 40th Birthday Ideas
5 Ways Use Birthday Affirmations for a Friend
If you’re wondering how to use these birthday affirmations for a friend or yourself, we have a few ideas!
1. Write the message in a card.
Share your positive thoughts in a birthday card by writing your favorite affirmations down so your friend can read them over and over again.
2. Post them on social media.
Let everyone know how special your friend is on their birthday by posting your favorite positive affirmations on their page.
3. Create a gift with your favorite affirmation.
Use your artistic skills to create a thoughtful gift for your friend featuring your affirmation. Word art or signs are a great way to share the positivity on their special day.
4. Create an affirmation jar.
Fill a jar with slips of paper featuring a positive affirmation on each piece. Every time your friend pulls one out, they’ll have the chance to start their day off with a positive thought.
5. Speak the affirmation.
What better way to share your positivity than by speaking the affirmation to your friend on their birthday? Share your positivity, then ask them to repeat the phrase to encourage them to incorporate the thought into their daily mantra.
We’re excited for you to share your positive thoughts with one of these fun ideas.
With the help of these birthday affirmations for a friend, we are confident you can help the birthday girl or boy realize their dreams on their big day.