We recently did a show about best friends and shared not only our story but also some of our listeners’. This week, we share the flip-side – The Best Friend Breakup. Most of us have a story or two to share of a best friend breakup. We share our own as well as some of our listeners’ in their own words.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Alina shares her own bizarre best friend breakup after introducing her BFF to her fiancé.
- Avery feels (like we do) that best friend breakups are just as hard on us as a romantic breakup.
- Jen had not just a best friend breakup but a whole group of best friends breakup.
- Emma loses a friend at the most difficult time in her life.
- Ludovic stresses the importance of making friends a priority
- Jules shares how being taken advantage of can end a best friend relationship.
- Kristen has a truly “what happened?!?” kind of friend breakup that she still has no answer for but has come to peace with.
- Our April Book Club Book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
- Alina Adams, author of “The Nesting Dolls” www.AlinaAdams.com
- Kristen Thomas openthedoorscoaching.com
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!