Joel Freeman is one of our favorite trainers and is the mastermind behind Core De Force, LIIFT4, and 10 Rounds! He shares how to get the max out of your at home workouts while still enjoying your favorite foods!
Tune in for fun and fitness this week, and share your takeaways in our private Facebook Group, the BFF Sisterhood!
We also want your questions for next week’s episode! Send them now – email email@example.com
You can also watch the full interview!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW with Joel Freeman:
- Joel shares his realistic approach for life, eating, and nutrition
- He also shares about the making of 10 Rounds and the benefits of the program as well as the learning curve involved.
- Find out his & Breanne’s favorite place to visit right now
- He shares about the making of LIIFT4 and its benefits, too
- Joel also shares about he gets out and lives his life vs being always in a routine
- On a personal level, his & Breanne’s plans for kids…or not
RESOURCES for Joel Freeman:
- Joel Freeman Fitness Instagram
- Joel Freeman Fitness Facebook
- 10 Rounds Review
- LIIFT 4 Review
- Core de Force Review
- Our Podcast interview with his wife Breanne Freeman
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!