In this episode, we had the privilege to interview Randa Derkson from Randa Nutrition. Randa shares the story behind her creation of her meal planning method; going from fad diets to fueling herself with healthy, delicious foods!
Randa reveals what she learned going from what she thought was healthy at 1200 calories starving to what it truly means to eat healthy to fuel your body with good foods.
HIGHLIGHTS FROM THIS WEEK’S SHOW:
- Randa, like several of us, would starve herself in order to have a nice meal out later in the night (and this didn’t have great results!)
- She wanted to get healthy for her pregnancy but really only ended up starving herself at 1200 calories & overtraining (again lacking results).
- Randa shares what the experience taught her and the tools she has created to help us all eat to fuel our bodies and live a quality life without being controlled by food.
Our readers & listeners get 20% off her Nutrition Guide with the code: KIMANDKALEE
She also has several other cool items in her Nutrition Coaching Store you might like as well!
- Randa’s site: Randa’s Nutrition
- Randa’s nutrition library with 2 free meal plans and cheat sheets
- Randa’s Get Back Your Nutrition in 3 Days challenge
- Follow Randa on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, & Pinterest @RandaNutrition
- Save 20% on the Nutrition Guide with code: KIMANDKALEE
- Built Bar Review & Code: KIMANDKALEE
- American Dream Nut Butter Review & Code: KIMANDKALEE
You don’t wanna miss a show!!
Also, we love reading 5-Star reviews on iTunes!
It’s Easy to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have a topic you’d like for us to talk about?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org about it!