Today we’re sharing how to set SMART goals for life. We’re giving you hardcore value and tips. We’re explaining how you can define goal setting, what it means, and why it’s important.
In this episode we’re talking about goals for your health, your spirit, your marriage, your family, and your professional goals.
Be sure to listen to the whole episode because we wrap up the show with stretch goals and why it’s important to have these types of goals.
A Few Highlights from Episode 30: Setting SMART Goals for Life
- Setting up SMART goals for each category in your life such as Spiritual, Health or Finance.
- How to avoid overwhelm if you choose too many goals. The secret has to do with aiming to hit one goal a day to move you towards your BIG goal.
- Whenever you’re setting a goal with your friend or your partner, make sure you are setting it with them. Make sure it is something they want to do.
- People will overestimate what they can do in a year but they underestimate what they can do in a decade.
Grab Our Free Goal Setting Guide
Our Favorite Resources:
Subscribe & Review The Kim and Kalee Show
Are you currently subscribed to The Kim and Kalee Show? If not, we’d love to have you subscribe to the podcast today!
If you loved this week’s topic on setting smart goals for life, we bet you’ll love our future episodes as well!
We’re excited to hear about your monthly goals – whether they are focused on your relationships, health, spiritual connection, or career!
We’ll also be sharing more inspiration and motivation to help you reach your stretch goals in the coming episodes!
We’d also be so tickled if you left us a glowing review on iTunes!
The reviews are how people can find us, and we also get so much joy out of reading why you love the show!
How to Leave a Review
- Click Here
- Select “Ratings and Review”
- Click “Write a Review”
- Tell us what you love about the podcast
Thank you so much!!
Do you have feedback on smart goals or an idea for an upcoming show?
Let us know in the comments below or email us at email@example.com