Our Best Keto Peanut Butter Pie recipe with an almond flour crust is so creamy and decadent that you’d never know it’s low-carb and gluten-free! Plus, it only takes 15 minutes to make!!
After a few tries with this pie, I still can’t decide if I like it frozen or just chilled the best. It’s so creamy that it’s almost like ice cream when you freeze it, but I love how soft it is just chilled. When you make it – let me know which you way you prefer it. You really can’t go wrong with either!
Making the Keto Peanut Butter Pie
This keto peanut butter pie recipe is so easy to make!
The crust is super simple to make and requires only almond flour, salt, butter and some water! It’s also the only thing you’ll need to bake because you just pour in the peanut butter filling after it cools!
Since I’m always looking for something quick and yummy to make, I think you’ll also love how easy this to prep before a party or get-together!
Is Peanut Butter Pie Keto-Friendly?
This recipe is keto-friendly! It uses almond flour for the crust which is lower in carbs than traditional flour, and the cream cheese and peanut butter helps boost the fat macros into a keto zone!
It’s also gluten-free and sugar-free!
Can You Freeze This Keto Peanut Butter Pie?
You can absolutely freeze this pie! I honestly don’t know which way I prefer it – frozen or chilled it’s so good!
A tip to making it super yummy is to freeze the crust before adding the filling. Then, once you’ve poured in the chilled filling, enjoy it or freeze until the whole pie is firm.
How to Store Your Pie
The best way to store the pie is in the freezer. I just remove it when I’m ready to serve it. If you like it more creamy versus firm, allow it to sit for about 30 minutes before serving.
Variations on Our Keto Peanut Butter Pie
I really prefer Jif Natural Smooth Peanut Butter, but it is higher in carbs than other nut butters. So you can always use any brand of peanut butter you’d like.
You can also try sunflower seed nut butter or almond butter, but both aren’t as sweet as using peanut butter.
What You’ll Need to Make a Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- Cream cheese
- Heavy whipping cream
- Powdered erythritol
- Smooth peanut butter
- Almond flour
- Butter, chilled and diced
- Ice water
This recipe is so simple to make! You’ll just need to bake the crust 10 minutes, and while it bakes you can mix together the filling!
What Can I Top My Keto Peanut Butter Pie With?
You’ll notice we didn’t top our pie with anything, but you can absolutely top it with your favorite low carb cookies, syrups or candies!
- ChocZero’s Chocolate Sugar-Free Syrup
- Caramel Sugar-Free Syrup
- Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- REESE’S Chocolate Candy, Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
Feel free to top the pie with any of these!!
Since the recipe is almost no-bake it can also be fun to get the kids together and let them help with the filling or the toppings!
More Keto & Low Carb Desserts
Best Keto Peanut Butter Pie
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered erythritol
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
For the Crust:
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter chilled and diced
- 2-3 tablespoons ice water
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the crust by stirring the flour and salt together. Cut in the butter chunks until it’s small and crumbly. Add cold water, a bit at a time, until the dough comes together.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Using a stand mixer bowl, add cream cheese, whipped cream, and powdered erythritol. Beat for 3-5 minutes until fluffy. Stir in peanut butter and blend well.
- Spread mixture into cooled pie crust and refrigerate 3-4 hours before serving, overnight is best.
Nutritional Information is only approximate. If you'd like exact nutritional information we recommend entering it manually into a nutrition program of your choosing.