These homemade chocolate caramel peanut clusters are like eating a super fresh peanut caramel candy bar! This no-bake recipe blends salty and sweet for an irresistible candy!
They are also very addicting! As I started to write this post, I had to go grab a cluster to munch on! Even a week later, they are so gooey on the inside and offer a crunch as you bite in. They’re seriously mouth-watering and super easy to make!
All you really have to do is melt the caramel, mix in the peanuts, and then cover with melted chocolate! The hardest part is dipping the caramel and peanut mixture in chocolate!
Can I use other nuts?
If you’re not a peanut fan, you could use cashews or pecans! We prefer peanuts or cashews though because of the salty flavor!
This recipe was actually inspired by our Goonies Movie Night!
We wanted to create something similar to a Baby Ruth, but we ended up calling them Truffle Shuffles!
You may also like:
- Super Easy Crockpot Candy Recipe
- Birthday Brownies with White Vanilla Frosting and Sprinkles
- Kentucky Butter Bundt Cake
- 60 caramels (about 2 bags)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 oz lightly salted peanuts
- 26 ounces baking chocolate or chocolate bark
- Place caramels, butter and whipping cream in a microwavable bowl and microwave on 50% power in 1 minute increments. You'll want to stir it every minute or two to get it smooth. Once it's melted and smooth, add in the vanilla and peanuts.
- Let mixture cool to room temperature, then drop tablespoons of the mixture onto parchment lined cookie sheets. Then place the pans in the freezer for 30-60 minutes until they're set (otherwise it's a sticky mess!)
- About 10 minutes before you're ready to remove the candy from the freezer, melt your chocolate in the microwave on 50% power in 1 minute increments. You'll want to stir it in between minutes until it's melted and smooth.
- Dip the frozen caramel peanut mixture into the melted chocolate and place back on the cookie sheet to set. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- You'll also want 2 cookie sheets, parchment paper, and microwaveable bowls.
- The 30-60 minutes for the candy to set up in the freezer before dipping them is neccesary unless you want a sticky mess.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 432Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 156mgCarbohydrates: 33gNet Carbohydrates: 26gFiber: 7gSugar: 18gProtein: 10g
Nutritional information is only an approximate and may not be accurate.