If you’re looking for some delicious Christmas brunch ideas, do we have some great recipes for you. From low-carb to keto and everything in between, you can take a deep sigh of relief knowing that your Christmas brunch meal-planning has just been done for you.
We’ve put together some of the best healthy Christmas brunch ideas that you’re truly going to love. These are simple recipes that you can easily put together for your family and friends to create a warm and welcoming table packed full of healthy and delicious food options.
What do you serve for Christmas morning?
Brunch food is seriously some of the best food there is. It’s that perfect place in time where you don’t have to choose between breakfast or lunch but can just sit back, relax and have both.
Some simple foods that people often enjoy for brunch are:
- Bloody Mary’s
- Yogurt Parfaits
- Deviled Eggs
And those are just a few. These healthy brunch recipes below are all great options for serving your family and friends.
What time should you serve brunch?
Typically brunch is served in the late morning to early afternoon.
As you cook, you may also like these Christmas Netflix Movies!
Keto Christmas Brunch Ideas
All of these Christmas brunch ideas are low carb and keto-friendly!
- Cinnamon Rolls (10 Minute Prep)
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins (5 Minute Prep)
- Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Protein Muffins (20 Minute Prep)
- Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese Danish (15 Minute Prep)
- Above: Orange Bread (10 Minute Prep)
- Ricotta Cake (5 Minute Prep)
- Cranberry Sauce and Walnut Keto Muffins (5 Minute Prep)
- Above: Keto Pumpkin Pie (25 Minute Prep)
- Crockpot Christmas Crack (5 Minute Prep)
- Strawberry Santa Claus Hats (5 Minute Prep)
- Keto Breakfast Casserole (Make Ahead Friendly!)
- Eggs Benedict (5 Minute Prep)
- Bacon, Broccoli & Cheddar Casserole (10 Minute Prep)
Make Ahead Christmas Brunch Recipes
All of these recipes, including the casserole seen above, can be made ahead of time!
- Christmas Tree Peppermint Sugar Cookies (20 Minute Prep)
- Overnight Breakfast Casserole (20 Minute Prep)
- Thumbprint cookies (Decorate with red & green frosting)
- Kentucky Butter Cake (25 Minutes)
- Butternut Squash Guacamole (10 Minute Prep)
- Brussels Sprout Slaw (15 Minute Prep)
Other Healthy Christmas Brunch Ideas
- Above: Egg Nog French Toast (10 Minute Prep)
- Egg Nog Scones (15 Minute Prep)
- Gluten-Free Gingerbread Buckwheat Waffles (5 Minute Prep)
- Vegan Pancakes (5 Minute Prep)
- Above: Christmas Wreath Appetizers (20 Minute Prep)
- Spinach Cheese Egg Bake (15 Minute Prep)
- Maple Breakfast Sweet Potatoes (10 Minute Prep)
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole (10 Minute Prep)
- Above: Tater-Tot Breakfast Bake (10 Minute Prep)
- Oven-cooked Bacon (2 Minute Prep)
- Ham and Cheese Egg Puffs (10 Minute Prep)
- Above: Candy Cane Cheese Danish (25 Minute Prep)
- Gluten-Free Vegan Gingerbread Donuts (5 Minute Prep)
- Oatmeal Cups (20 Minute Prep)
Christmas Brunch Drink Recipes
- Above: Non Alcoholic Party Punch (10 Minute Prep)
- Old Fashioned Wassail (5 Minute Prep)
- Non Alcoholic Grinch Punch (5 Minute Prep)
- Above: Orange Cranberry Mimosa (5 Minute Prep)
- White Christas Mimosa (5 Minute Prep)
- Pomegranate Orange Sparkler (3 Minute Prep)
As you can see from all these awesome brunch recipes, you’re not going to have any issue finding something amazing to make!
Every single one of these is healthy and so simple to create. You’re going to wow all your holiday guests with each and every one of these amazing Christmas brunch recipes.
Get ready to be handing out the recipes left and right! They’re just that good!
You may also like these Christmas Snack Mix Recipes!
Do you have any other brunch recipes that you love?
How We Store Leftovers
We love these Stasher Bags for leftovers! They are perfect for storing your favorite treats, and we also love these Collapsible Silicone Containers! They are great for sending guests home with their favorite Christmas brunch recipes!