Celebrate your pup with 3-ingredient easy dog Christmas cookies!! All you’ll need is frozen peas, flour, and applesauce to make these holiday dog treats!! This recipe is perfect for holidays and gift-giving too because they’re so adorable!
These dog Christmas cookies are perfect for some holiday cheer, and pups will eat them up!! They’re also only 3-ingredients which we love!!
How long do homemade dog treats last?
What flour is best for dog treats?
Finding the Christmas Tree Mold
It’s also nice to have a people-only treat too! We love this microwave peppermint fudge recipe for the holidays!
- ¼ cup of frozen peas
- 1-1.5 cup of all purpose flour
- ¼ cup of apple sauce
- Blend frozen teas and apple sauce in a blender until smooth
- Mix in flour ½ a cup at a time until you have a smooth mixture. You want it to be thick and slightly sticky, but not runny.
- Pour into molds and bake at 350 for 25-35 minutes
- Your treats are ready when they are fully dry looking and they can be popped out of the mold easily.
- Let fully cool and pop out of molds.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 48Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information isn't always accurate.